Bartenders Might Think I'm An a$$hole....

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think you can't possible understand tipping unless you have work in that industry or like mentioned earlier about taking care of the bartender and getting various perks

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
but, um....i don't tip. fukk paying $6 for a beer and being expected to give an extra $1 to the bartender.

bartenders looking at me like :comeon:

i'm like :takedat:

seriously, these bars are raping dude's pockets. i'm good. i love beer, but no way am i spending $7-8 on a single beer. are these nikkas serious??

6 dollars a beer? :dwillhuh:

Anyway I heard some stuff about how in Canada bar tenders "couldn't live without tips", no idea if that's true/if it's the same in the US, but I feel that it shouldn't be expected of the client to tip. I mean if you just give me what I'm asking for, why the tip? You don't tip people in a shop or whatever? Here in Europe we hardly ever tip in a bar, unless there's like a reason to do so. Here you might get perks or whatever because you're a regular more so than because you tip (not saying it won't happen, but not that often).

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
this man know what he talkin about

bar tenders will take care of you just as much as you take care of them..

you aint tippin them they gonna start making your drinks weak as shyt

you tippin them they gone start makin that shyt extra strong and give you free shyt to if you a regular
this x 1000

I don't go out unless I'm gonna get a few drinks anyway, so I'll start off with a 5-10 dollar tip.

I'll still tip a dollar a drink after that...but I don't need too many, because they're usually filled to the brim and heavy as fukk.

Then when I go to pay the tab, they always seem to "miss" a few of my drinks.

Tip your bartender. A little goes a long way.

Also, why get beer at a bar, anyway? I'd rather drink beer while kicking back and watching a game, or at a cookout or something. Get the real grown man drinks when I'm out for the night.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
i tip waitresses/waiters

lol @ tipping a bartender

brah u a bartender the fuk u want extra coins to tend the bar:heh:

tipping has clearly got out of line though, when u realize some waitresses start at like 7-9 dollars an hour (in canada) compared to the normal minimum wage of 10.50 or whatever. The entire bar establishment business has essentially conned its customers into paying a portion of their workers salaries.:pachaha:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk I look like establishing a long term relationship with a bartender :comeon: I aint no alcoholic breh. Do bartenders make less than min wage like waitresses?

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
seriously why do they even make less than minimum wage?

half of the drunken scumbags they serve make like 30 dollars an hour feeding parts to a robot

TopKat

scustttt
Daps
Reppin
London
What's with this whole tipping culture in America I only tip my barber, waiters and sometimes cab drivers

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I frequent the same bars weekly. Im not trying to dirty my face, therefore I tip. And tip well, I do :smugfavre:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I think you can't possible understand tipping unless you have work in that industry or like mentioned earlier about taking care of the bartender and getting various perks

People alway don't "understand" something they don't agree with. Anybody who "understood" tipping wouldn't agree with it.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
i tip waitresses/waiters

lol @ tipping a bartender

brah u a bartender the fuk u want extra coins to tend the bar:heh:

tipping has clearly got out of line though, when u realize some waitresses start at like 7-9 dollars an hour (in canada) compared to the normal minimum wage of 10.50 or whatever. The entire bar establishment business has essentially conned its customers into paying a portion of their workers salaries.:pachaha:

This is the point I always try to get across.