Bartenders Might Think I'm An a$$hole....

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Depends on how many times I keeping going back for drinks. I'm not about to tip 4/5 times in a row though

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
where the fukk you live at that you pay $6 for a beer?

just found out portillo's served mgd and bud light for $2
:win:
:beli:

this nothing to be proud about it just means you don't live anywhere that poppin... Big city prices on average are around that for drinks. If you don't want to tip for drinks then cop a six and sit your ass at home u broke ass bums.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I absolutely hate tipping a bartender to open a beer, but I still do it most of the time

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Thew few bars I frequent a lot I start a tab, barely get charged then give a nice tip at the end. I'd rather pay the guy I know serving me the drink than the restaurant anyways.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's whack as fukk. How do you establish a relationship with them then? I bet they be all stingy with their shots fukkin wit u.

I tip my bartenders well and they always treat me good.

That's all good if you goin to the same spot, same bartender

I'm not really a regular anywhere..

And I'll buy 5 bud lights with a dub..go to 5 diff bartenders and dont give em shyt..

All they did was pop the top, and I coulda did that

I just use the bar/club to keep my buzz goin

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
this x 1000

I don't go out unless I'm gonna get a few drinks anyway, so I'll start off with a 5-10 dollar tip.

I'll still tip a dollar a drink after that...but I don't need too many, because they're usually filled to the brim and heavy as fukk.

Then when I go to pay the tab, they always seem to "miss" a few of my drinks.

In a sense, you've still paid for the drinks that they "missed" on your tab but point taken

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
In a sense, you've still paid for the drinks that they "missed" on your tab but point taken

This,

The bartender isnt doing you a favor by not charging you. They are pocketing the extra they left off of your tab.

So they took your tip, and a little more.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
it's stupid American culture...When I went to the EU they dont tip. Took a Parisian girl to dinner, and the bill was like 17€....i Gave this nicca (Turkish dude cooked my lamb real good :eat:) a 3€ tip and homegirl (a pawg :jawalrus:) got upset and said "WE DONT TIP!" :mad:

:manny:

We just been bamboozled. The shaming tactics these entitled losers have too kills me!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
People alway don't "understand" something they don't agree with. Anybody who "understood" tipping wouldn't agree with it.

No reason to care who they want to serve, it's their job; waiters tend to be the most over-entitled workers out there.

The statements you made validates my earlier statement. Over-entitled? What's over entitled about a server making 4$ per hour busting her ass to bring you drinks, silverware, checking on your food, etc in hope that you possibly may leave an extra five dollar tip so she could possibly pay
bills, tuition, etc. How is a bartender entitled when he makes the same salary working in the middle of the night racing back and forth getting beers, pouring drinks for obnoxious drunk a$$hole? Like I said you have to be in their shoes to get it because I use to think the same way before I worked in a restaurant.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The statements you made validates my earlier statement. Over-entitled? What's over entitled about a server making 4$ per hour busting her ass to bring you drinks, silverware, checking on your food, etc in hope that you possibly may leave an extra five dollar tip so she could possibly pay
bills, tuition, etc. How is a bartender entitled when he makes the same salary working in the middle of the night racing back and forth getting beers, pouring drinks for obnoxious drunk a$$hole? Like I said you have to be in their shoes to get it because I use to think the same way before I worked in a restaurant.

And the problem with your statement is I've been in their shoes before.

And I've worked other low-paying jobs where the work is MUCH harder. The waiter's beef is with their employer, not non-tipping customers.

American tipping custom is ridiculous.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
this man know what he talkin about

bar tenders will take care of you just as much as you take care of them..

you aint tippin them they gonna start making your drinks weak as shyt

you tippin them they gone start makin that shyt extra strong and give you free shyt to if you a regular

c/s

*bartender brings out some hot wings*

Me::what: I aint order this

Bartender: It's on the house

:win:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
My whole thing is when you hit up a new spot and the bartenders makes some weak ass drink and then expect you to tip them even though they didn't show you no love. fukk tipping if I'm not impressed to the point of coming back.

I'm not one of those dudes who tip out of sympathy. You gotta earn that shyt.