Bartenders Might Think I'm An a$$hole....

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
thread starter is one of those dudes at a busy ass bar bytching about "yo why arent they servin me i been standing here for 10 minutes" "they need to hire more bartenders i been waiting forever" "wheres the waitress she aint been by in a minute" then gets his drink and is like "man fukk this place drinks are weak as fukk." you see that shyt all the time at bars/clubs here in vegas, and its always some a$$hole that is a cheap ass doing the whining about the "slow" bartenders

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
You trippin. If I'm a regular at a spot tipping is your way to free drinks and meals or a significantly lower tab than u supposed to have.

u speaking a foreign language to some of these cheapskates

bartenders aint gunna let some non-tippin b*stard get a tab going

my question to the threadstarter is ...if the prices hurtin your pockets so mych why not go to a cheaper bar or drink at home. why pretend to be balling, going to places like that?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And the problem with your statement is I've been in their shoes before.

And I've worked other low-paying jobs where the work is MUCH harder. The waiter's beef is with their employer, not non-tipping customers.

American tipping custom is ridiculous.

:comeon:

Breh there is no beef with employers what the hell are you talking about? If you can't leave a minimum $3-$5 tip alongside your bill then you need to either go to Mcdonalds or stay at home

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:comeon:

Breh there is no beef with employers what the hell are you talking about? If you can't leave a minimum $3-$5 tip alongside your bill then you need to either go to Mcdonalds or stay at home

That's the fukking problem; what don't you comprehend?

Owners pay fair wages, there's no more whining about tips from either side.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That's the fukking problem; what don't you comprehend?

Owners pay fair wages, there's no more whining about tips from either side.

Thats not how America works. Either you can practice cultural norms or be a scumbag. But don't act like you're not being a scumbag when you don't tip

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The thing is 9 out of 10 restaurants or bars fail...so these owners arent raking in cash while their staff struggle for tips. It really is their salary...its how these places can afford to stay open.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I really hate that mantra:

”If you cannot tip, EAT/DRINK at home.” :rudy:
WTF FOR, HOE? I’m a paying customer….Just cuz I aint PAYING YOUR CRICKET CELL BILL doesn’t meant I can’t enjoy myself like everybody else. :ahh:

Aint no b1tches in my house. Aint no DJ at my house….That’s WHY I COME OUT. Not to support your NON-OWNING-The-bar-Ass, or your silly entitlement issues.

I usually tip every other beer, but some of these fags think they deserve more of pulling a tab on a can.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
I usually tip every other beer, but some of these fags think they deserve more of pulling a tab on a can.

opening a canned beer? what bad do you go to where you gladly pay for, and are getting canned beer :what:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thread starter is one of those dudes at a busy ass bar bytching about "yo why arent they servin me i been standing here for 10 minutes" "they need to hire more bartenders i been waiting forever" "wheres the waitress she aint been by in a minute" then gets his drink and is like "man fukk this place drinks are weak as fukk." you see that shyt all the time at bars/clubs here in vegas, and its always some a$$hole that is a cheap ass doing the whining about the "slow" bartenders

Dapping for the username alone. The GOAT vodka.

It's really like that too.:win:

Last edited by a moderator:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You trippin. If I'm a regular at a spot tipping is your way to free drinks and meals or a significantly lower tab than u supposed to have.
Man i tip always, i pay 15 for a vodka and cranberry and tip 5:00 , next drink on the house, you save by being nice. When i go out i hit 3 spots a night so taking care of the bartender pays in the end, i was at the club got 3 shots on the house that would have 60:00 plus tips.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
opening a canned beer? what bad do you go to where you gladly pay for, and are getting canned beer :what:

:beli: Okay, usually I sip a bottle or draft..once in a while I will fukk w/ a PBR (can) tho.:leon:

My point is that these talentless losers do absolutely nothing and play off emotions and American MIS-Education.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
they get me and whoever im with my drinks, and they do it literally as soon as i walk up to the bar, skipping over the non tippers to serve me first so i can get back to whatever im doing at the crowded ass bar/club. thats well worth a few bucks per round. you stiff the workers, and you make 4-5 trips to the bar at some club, and wait 10-15 minutes per? thats a good use of your time at the club? thats worth the 10-15 extra bucks in your wallet at the end of the night, standing at the bar for 45 minutes?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
:beli: Okay, usually I sip a bottle or draft..once in a while I will fukk w/ a PBR (can) tho.:leon:

My point is that these talentless losers do absolutely nothing and play off emotions and American MIS-Education.

You know what you're walking into when you go out though. Nothing's preventing you from buying a 12 pack for 15 bucks and sitting at home either.

The thing is though, if youre in a decent enough spot/area where ppl have money... for every one person that thinks like you...there are 10 other guys who actually enjoy tipping. It feels empowering somewhat.