*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ole sweater vest was a hell of a coach. Prolly still be here if it wasnt for the bullshyt

100% would still be there. Michigan would haven't beaten y'all in 2011 making it like 12 in a row...I don't see Dantonio beating him since Tres was one of his mentors (look what Saban does to Dantonio).

In the long run it worked out in y'all favor tho.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
100% would still be there. Michigan would haven't beaten y'all in 2011 making it like 12 in a row...I don't see Dantonio beating him since Tres was one of his mentors (look what Saban does to Dantonio).

In the long run it worked out in y'all favor tho.
Yeah defitnely can't complain. Urban is top 3. The amount of talent he has brought in is crazy. You guys are a fukking thorn in our side though :lolbron:. D'Antonio is a hell of a coach and will always have my respect.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
It is, but the west doesn't have to be garbage if Wisky, and Neb could get their shyt together.

Nebraska is done brehs...They haven't done much since the scholarship limit and 90s. Recruits now literally weren't even born last time Nebraska was competing at a Nat'l level. I saw a stat during one of their games that the average recruit has to travel some 800+ miles to be on campus (the nat'l average or B1G average was like 175 miles).

Think about that...you have to be persuaded to play across the country, for a REBUILDING process that won't even be completed until after your 4/5 years are up and for an unknown coach. Playing 800+ miles away is different when you're signing with a perennial power or a coach that is consistently getting guys in the NFL. It's very hard for these teams like Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota etc. to consistently recruit b/c there are so few local urban areas to pool talent from. Even if OSU is down they still have blue chippers flowing thru the state every year. There's probably more people living in the Cleveland metro area than the entire state of Nebraska combined. Penn State is another example...piss poor on-field results for about 20 years but consistent recruiting b/c PA is loaded year in and out.

If Pedo State gets their shyt together the B1G East will have the 4 top teams in the conference. Put Iowa in the East this year and they lose 3 games....Give Iowa's schedule this year to Michigan and they're in the playoffs or Rose Bowl.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

Hopefully Corley commit tomorrow and will be with these guys :lupe:

Gonna be a fun season next yr.

I need to make it to the Shoe.

shyt, if i win this poweeball shyt tomorrow, ima cop a spot in Columbus. Probably one of them newer condos downtown like north bank or somethin:ehh:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Gonna be a fun season next yr.

I need to make it to the Shoe.

shyt, if i win this poweeball shyt tomorrow, ima cop a spot in Columbus. Probably one of them newer condos downtown like north bank or somethin:ehh:
Yeah they puttin condos up all thru downtown. I moved back to Columbus in 2012 like :whoo:. Short North was re-done, Arena District was :leon:. Condos downtown:krs:. Mayor Coleman was puttin in work

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Yeah they puttin condos up all thru downtown. I moved back to Columbus in 2012 like :whoo:. Short North was re-done, Arena District was :leon:. Condos downtown:krs:. Mayor Coleman was puttin in work
:banderas:

Yeah, downtown is on the come up. I was kinda disappointed when they tore down the mall downtown, only because Columbus is so damn spread out.

I could definitely live in Columbus and be satisfied.

Im 36 yrs old. There's plenty for me to do there

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
:banderas:

Yeah, downtown is on the come up. I was kinda disappointed when they tore down the mall downtown, only because Columbus is so damn spread out.

I could definitely live in Columbus and be satisfied.

Im 36 yrs old. There's plenty for me to do there
City Center Mall :wow:. Yeah they fukked up getting rid of it. They also fukked up with Nationwide arena down there. They should have built that shyt on the river front where they moved COSI to.:francis: