*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
remember that in this up and coming season, as you try to forget the season that just completed where usc lost 6 games and lost to wisconsin in the holiday bowl on december 30th.
We'll most likely be in the rose bowl, you'll most likely be back in the candy ass classic after Big Brother & Ohio State spank that ass again.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They got scoreboard this year:francis: We been trading wins with them for years so they are close to being on par with us. I give us the overall edge because we cashed in but they got good posters. Guys like @Whips-n-Chains @hiphopprofessor @NormanConnors @Grifter @Detroit Wave are cool peoples:myman:
:salute:no doubt breh, likewise

I only know positive/humble fans/alumni. I can't speak on cats barking unnecessarily, even though each and every university has its own select few:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Let's be reality...I hate Michigan as much as the next man but clearly Harbaugh has gotten the program back on track, he won 10 games this year with the same players that quit last year. They almost beat MSU a playoff team, and smashed the 2nd best team in the SEC. The OSU game was the only time they were "worked" all year. They were competitive in that Utah loss with a new QB, lead MSU all game sans 1 play and proved that UF didn't even belong on the same field.

Mich would have been in the B1G title game if they weren't in the same division as MSU & OSU. They would have eaten Iowa's food easily.

USC still has some work to do...the carousel of coaching and changes in schematics just can't allow a team to stay consistent even with talent. IIRC, Brady Hoke one year had a top 5 recruiting class and still couldn't do shyt.

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Even I've noticed some MSU fans talking like we're Alabama n shyt...smh. We can compete at the B1G highest level and at the national level up to the Alabama's of the world and that has brought a lot of what Gizzle refers to as the Save-A-Lot Spartans to the fanbase...aka people that have no affiliation with the school, or they just became fans b/c of recent success thus they have no recollection of what it used to be like getting blown out by OSU every year, getting smashed by Mich or losing heartbreakers. Also these fans (in ALL fanbases including OSU) are typical simpletons that literally have NOTHING to live for other than following sports so they prop themselves up with the success of their team.

I've been a Spartan for life so I know what it was like to literally be a running joke. I knew we had the potential to be great but it was never actualized until recently. These new nikkas didn't go thru the struggle so they aren't humble. OSU remembers getting blasted in bowl games in the terssel era and that humbled them, the Mich crowd had to deal with the post-Carr era and that humbled them too, Bama was asscheeks for about a decade til Saban came, USC is in the dumps, UTenn is just now getting back on track, UF blows rn etc. etc. This Bama raping should humble those idiots and newer students that only know MSU as a perennial B1G contender. Most of the current students were like 8-10 years old when MSU had John L Smith as a coach so they forget what it's like to suck.

Wal-Mart>>Save A Lot:lolbron::ehh:

But yeah the John L Smith era, Bobby Williams too (even though breh has been getting his revenge with Saban) was straight:francis::mjcry::upsetfavre::what:

Elder Alumni with the big money had to step in.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Man if I win this Powerball, y'all about to see a major shift in recruiting. That nikka Rashan Gary would commit in two days and be seen driving a Maybach a week later and shyt.

Make it happen, Lord. :wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Man if I win this Powerball, y'all about to see a major shift in recruiting. That nikka Rashan Gary would commit in two days and be seen driving a Maybach a week later and shyt.

Make it happen, Lord. :wow:
:russ: Mustafa bout to get us the death penalty