*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Im a miss these nikkas
sVZaRRh.png

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
It's looking more and more likely that we could flip Dwayne Haskins. Maryland just offered 2 QBs and apparently Haskins has been following a bunch of Buckeye players and coaches.

Still hoping to secure Jordan Fuller and Victor. And one more, got dammit, DT.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
It's looking more and more likely that we could flip Dwayne Haskins. Maryland just offered 2 QBs and apparently Haskins has been following a bunch of Buckeye players and coaches.

Still hoping to secure Jordan Fuller and Victor. And one more, got dammit, DT.
I think we'll land Fuller for sure. We really need a DT to finish out this class. Hopefully Lawerence from Louisiana see how many DT LSU already has in their class and comes to us, but its a long shot :francis:

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Daps
I think we'll land Fuller for sure. We really need a DT to finish out this class. Hopefully Lawerence from Louisana see how many DT LSU already has in their class and comes to us, but its a long shot :francis:
Wish Barrow didn't tear up his knee, he was easily the best defender on that IMG squad. I'm good with Munger and Hill at DT next year, but don't know what that depth will do though. Insane DTs don't see a direct need at a championship caliber program that will produce possibly two DL in the first round in May (including number one pick) and not want to jump at the chance to play there. It has to be that most of them are down in the south and just want to stay there. Ohio needs to produce another Big Daddy Wilkinson or some shyt.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Wish Barrow didn't tear up his knee, he was easily the best defender on that IMG squad. I'm good with Munger and Hill at DT next year, but don't know what that depth will do though. Insane DTs don't see a direct need at a championship caliber program that will produce possibly two DL in the first round in May (including number one pick) and not want to jump at the chance to play there. It has to be that most of them are down in the south and just want to stay there. Ohio needs to produce another Big Daddy Wilkinson or some shyt.
Its more of them being in the south more than anything. We've put DT's in the league. Hankins, Heyward as of lately and Washington this year. shyt puzzles me everytime i see them choose another school over us. We have no problem recruiting ends just them top DT's we not pulling in

MustafaSTL

Daps
Its more of them being in the south more than anything. We've put DT's in the league. Hankins, Heyward as of lately and Washington this year. shyt puzzles me everytime i see them choose another school over us. We have no problem recruiting ends just them top DT's we not pulling in
Well, we won't have this problem any longer after this new Powerball drawing.

:mjpls: