*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Brehz, I'm happy we won the fiesta, but I'm more disappointed we didn't defend our title.

Idk, breh. I know we'll be fine next year, but I fukking hate Barret with a passion. I don't like that dude but he better play his ass off because everybody is gone and it's on his shoulders to lead us to another title.

I'm just pissed because so many dudes like Cardale and Braxton made so much sacrifices for this fukk boy Barrett to shyt on it. fukk him.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Brehz, I'm happy we won the fiesta, but I'm more disappointed we didn't defend our title.

Idk, breh. I know we'll be fine next year, but I fukking hate Barret with a passion. I don't like that dude but he better play his ass off because everybody is gone and it's on his shoulders to lead us to another title.

I'm just pissed because so many dudes like Cardale and Braxton made so much sacrifices for this fukk boy Barrett to shyt on it. fukk him.
View media item 6782what's your beef with JT?! you do understand it wasn't his fault we lost...

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
View media item 6782what's your beef with JT?! you do understand it wasn't his fault we lost...
It was his fault. fukker should've gave Zeke the ball more against sparty. Just like how Russell Wilson fukked over marshawn, these fakkit ass quarterbacks feel themselves too much. I'm just mad cuz I feel Cardale didn't get a fair shot especially when Jt fukked up on the dui.

It's a lot of things breh. I'm not the biggest fan of urban either. I think he favored Jt too much and that bothered me. He should've suspended and humbled his ass for two games, but urban is urban so...

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
It was his fault. fukker should've gave Zeke the ball more against sparty. Just like how Russell Wilson fukked over marshawn, these fakkit ass quarterbacks feel themselves too much. I'm just mad cuz I feel Cardale didn't get a fair shot especially when Jt fukked up on the dui.

It's a lot of things breh. I'm not the biggest fan of urban either. I think he favored Jt too much and that bothered me. He should've suspended and humbled his ass for two games, but urban is urban so...
did you watch the game? playcalling killed us WAY MORE then JT keeping the ball on a zone read play... Cardale wouldn't have changed anything in that game...

there gameplan was A and they caught us lacking just like VaTech the season before, we learned from it and improved the next game:yeshrug:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

:wtf:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

Damn!!!! Did JT fukked your girl with some Gucci flip flops or something?

Ruck

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Damn!!!! Did JT fukked your girl with some Gucci flip flops or something?
It seems like it don't it? Yeah, I'm prolly too harsh on JT, but I attribute most of the blame to him and urban for not sending dale, Zeke, Braxton, bosa, apple, tyvis, dolphus and Lee out as champs.

It's gonna be a long season next year.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Watching this Army AA game:

Jonathan Cooper looking good with a TFL and a forced fumble.
Mack with a good 4th down catch.
McCall looking quick as shyt, like another Dontre Wilson.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Watching this Army AA game:

Jonathan Cooper looking good with a TFL and a forced fumble.
Mack with a good 4th down catch.
McCall looking quick as shyt, like another Dontre Wilson.
Yeah you see our recruits finally get some touches and the east put some points up