*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
sparty's peak was getting blown out by alabama

:ufdup: twice

you're DONE

DONE :camby:

this conference belongs to MICHIGAN and OHIO STATE. the rest of you JUST PAD THEIR WIN COLUMN. Don't forget how things WERE and how they WILL BE.
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Any of ya'll starting to feel the MSU fanbase is getting out of pocket? I used to like them and root for them but some of their fans here in real life REALLY believe they are a better team than us.

Even I've noticed some MSU fans talking like we're Alabama n shyt...smh. We can compete at the B1G highest level and at the national level up to the Alabama's of the world and that has brought a lot of what Gizzle refers to as the Save-A-Lot Spartans to the fanbase...aka people that have no affiliation with the school, or they just became fans b/c of recent success thus they have no recollection of what it used to be like getting blown out by OSU every year, getting smashed by Mich or losing heartbreakers. Also these fans (in ALL fanbases including OSU) are typical simpletons that literally have NOTHING to live for other than following sports so they prop themselves up with the success of their team.

I've been a Spartan for life so I know what it was like to literally be a running joke. I knew we had the potential to be great but it was never actualized until recently. These new nikkas didn't go thru the struggle so they aren't humble. OSU remembers getting blasted in bowl games in the terssel era and that humbled them, the Mich crowd had to deal with the post-Carr era and that humbled them too, Bama was asscheeks for about a decade til Saban came, USC is in the dumps, UTenn is just now getting back on track, UF blows rn etc. etc. This Bama raping should humble those idiots and newer students that only know MSU as a perennial B1G contender. Most of the current students were like 8-10 years old when MSU had John L Smith as a coach so they forget what it's like to suck.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
USC JUST got their head bust by a WEAK wisconsin team, don't TALK to me until USC isn't hiring alcoholics and burnouts and RETREADS for head coaches and coordinators and losing recruiting battles to UCLA.

USC is a JOKE program, you can't even win the friggin HOLIDAY BOWL...you can LEAVE now

Silkk

Daps
USC JUST got their head bust by a WEAK wisconsin team, don't TALK to me until USC isn't hiring alcoholics and burnouts and RETREADS for head coaches and coordinators and losing recruiting battles to UCLA.

USC is a JOKE program, you can't even win the friggin HOLIDAY BOWL...you can LEAVE now
Won the holiday bowl last season while yall were at home twidling your thumbs

lose 6 games and talk stuff to fans of 3 teams who lost a combined 6 games games last year, BREHS
I'm talking shyt to you tho, yall just lost 7 games last season :bryan:

"own" a conference you haven't won in over a decade brehs :bryan:

You sound like them SEC fakkits trying to credit for OSU & Mich St :scust:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Won the holiday bowl last season while yall were at home twidling your thumbs

I'm talking shyt to you tho, yall just lost 7 games last season :bryan:

"own" a conference you haven't won in over a decade brehs :bryan:

You sound like them SEC fakkits trying to credit for OSU & Mich St :scust:
michigan 10 - 3: won a year years day bowl game
osu - 12 - 1 : won a new years day bowl game
msu 12-2 : went to the playoffs

usc - 8-6: LOST to WISCONSIN in the december 30th HOLIDAY BOWL

usc is a JOKE. you lost more games than all 3 of the teams discussed in the past few minutes. You lost TWICE as many games as michigan this year. you haven't lost LESS than FOUR GAMES since 2011. you are the EPITOME off living off the past. NOBODY is scared of your GARBAGE trojans. you're straight BAD now and aren't gonna be better any time soon with the way you're TREADING WATER with these awful coaching hires.

EFF USC. you're not michigan level, osu level, msu level, clearly not wisconsin level, iowa level...in the big ten you're Northfukkin WESTERN.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
i can't believe this dude @Silkk in here talking stuff after watching "his team" lose 6 games and get beat by the most run of the mill wisconsin team ever. Go make some pathetic ass USC trojans 2016 thread where you wonder if you will be able to beat stanford and WASHINGTON this year...knowing you'll lose 5 games as usual. Yes, that is USC's USUAL now.

Silkk

Daps
michigan 10 - 3: won a year years day bowl game
osu - 12 - 1 : won a new years day bowl game
msu 12-2 : went to the playoffs

usc - 8-6: LOST to WISCONSIN in the december 30th HOLIDAY BOWL

usc is a JOKE. you lost more games than all 3 of the teams discussed in the past few minutes. You lost TWICE as many games as michigan this year. you haven't lost LESS than FOUR GAMES since 2011. you are the EPITOME off living off the past. NOBODY is scared of your GARBAGE trojans. you're straight BAD now and aren't gonna be better any time soon with the way you're TREADING WATER with these awful coaching hires.

EFF USC. you're not michigan level, osu level, msu level, clearly not wisconsin level, iowa level...in the big ten you're Northfukkin WESTERN.

i can't believe this dude silkk in here talking stuff after watching "his team" lose 6 games and get beat by the most run of the mill wisconsin team ever

Flexed on the same Utah squad that whipped your candy asses.

And it's absolutely disgusting how hard you're slobbing on the knob of your rivals because your trash ass squad hasn't won anything significant in 10+ years. Tell me if these numbers look familiar...

5-7
7-6
7-5
5-7
3-9

:laff: How the fukk do you "own" a conference and only win 3 games, one of which being Miami(OH):laff:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Flexed on the same Utah squad that whipped your candy asses.

And it's absolutely disgusting how hard you're slobbing on the knob of your rivals because your trash ass squad hasn't won anything significant in 10+ years. Tell me if these numbers look familiar...

5-7
7-6
7-5
5-7
3-9

:laff: How the fukk do you "own" a conference and only win 3 games, one of which being Miami(OH):laff:
you gotta go way back to TWO COACHES ago and shyt to talk about michigan

mean while i can talk about your game 10 days ago when you got smurfed out by wisconsin who was what...the 5th best team in the B1G?

your fake laughter, quite telling

michigan just won the citrus bowl and before that had just won the sugar bowl. usc just LOST THE HOLIDAY BOWL

like i said

the FACT that you JUST completed a season where you lost more games than michigan, osu, msu, combined, can't be refuted.

USC is irrelevant in 2016. you can't even hire good coaches anymore. And if you think the future is bright? guess what your 2016 recruiting class is the FOURTH best in your CONFERENCE and not even top 20 overall.

IRRELEVANT

Silkk

Daps
you gotta go way back to TWO COACHES ago and shyt to talk about michigan

mean while i can talk about your game 10 days ago when you got smurfed out by wisconsin who was what...the 5th best team in the B1G?

your fake laughter, quite telling

michigan just won the citrus bowl and before that had just won the sugar bowl. usc just LOST THE HOLIDAY BOWL

like i said

the FACT that you JUST completed a season where you lost more games than michigan, osu, msu, combined, can't be refuted.

USC is irrelevant in 2016. you can't even hire good coaches anymore.
We'll be fine, the fact that you keep sucking on Ohio State & Michigan St to try to make your bum ass wolverines who got KILLED at home by Ohio State AGAIN seem relevant is beyond pathetic.

You're turning into a fake ass low budget @Swagnificent :camby:

USC > Michigan forever & always :umad:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
We'll be fine, the fact that you keep sucking on Ohio State & Michigan St to try to make your bum ass wolverines who got KILLED at home by Ohio State AGAIN seem relevant is beyond pathetic.

You're turning into a fake ass low budget @Swagnificent :camby:

USC > Michigan forever & always :umad:
keep telling yourself that.

who is trumpeting osu and msu? the fact is michigan just won the citrus bowl on new years day in a season that they only lost 3 times
usc just LOST the HOLIDAY BOWL on DECEMBER 30th in a season that they lost SIX games.
you can't hire good coaches or coordinators because its not a desirable job anymore
you can't get good recruits because the program is a joke.

usc is garbage, period. feel free to respond with smileys and "closing statements" but we BOTH know i just took the time out to son you in an ohio state thread because of your driveby laughter. Learn your lesson.

Silkk

Daps
keep telling yourself that.

who is trumpeting osu and msu? the fact is michigan just won the citrus bowl on new years day in a season that they only lost 3 times
usc just LOST the HOLIDAY BOWL on DECEMBER 30th in a season that they lost SIX games.
you can't hire good coaches or coordinators because its not a desirable job anymore
you can't get good recruits because the program is a joke.

usc is garbage, period. feel free to respond with smileys and "closing statements" but we BOTH know i just took the time out to son you in an ohio state thread because of your driveby laughter. Learn your lesson.
1. You're sonning yourself constantly sucking you rivals' dikk in their season thread.
2. We had the #1/2 recruiting class last season, so there you go talking out of your ass again in typical Ed Jizzle fashion

Why don't you go threaten to kill somebody again because your bum ass squad can't cut the mustard :umad:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
1. You're sonning yourself constantly sucking you rivals' dikk in their season thread.
2. We had the #1/2 recruiting class last season, so there you go talking out of your ass again in typical Ed Jizzle fashion

Why don't you go threaten to kill somebody again because your bum ass squad can't cut the mustard :umad:
fake laughter is always potent self ether.