*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Any of ya'll starting to feel the MSU fanbase is getting out of pocket? I used to like them and root for them but some of their fans here in real life REALLY believe they are a better team than us.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Any of ya'll starting to feel the MSU fanbase is getting out of pocket? I used to like them and root for them but some of their fans here in real life REALLY believe they are a better team than us.
I don't run into them much, but if they are pumping their chest after losing by 68 points to Bama, then they're already a lost case.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
They got scoreboard this year:francis: We been trading wins with them for years so they are close to being on par with us. I give us the overall edge because we cashed in but they got good posters. Guys like @Whips-n-Chains @hiphopprofessor @NormanConnors @Grifter @Detroit Wave are cool peoples:myman:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

I don't run into them much, but if they are pumping their chest after losing by 68 points to Bama, then they're already a lost case.
welcome to my world :beli:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
nah we know we gotta hold that L from bama but yall nikkas stay talkin like bo still at u of m:scust:
sparty's peak was getting blown out by alabama

:ufdup: twice

you're DONE

DONE :camby:

this conference belongs to MICHIGAN and OHIO STATE. the rest of you JUST PAD THEIR WIN COLUMN. Don't forget how things WERE and how they WILL BE.