Barcelona should sell Tyrannical Messi to PSG and Let Neymar shine ....

Daps
Honestly I'm not impressed by the goal. It's laughably easy to score goals on lower league La Liga competition. The only good teams in La Liga are Barcelona, Madrid and Athletico. Barcelona and Madrid are only good because they but the best players. Every other team in La Liga is weak and Everton would crush them.

lol no.

EPL is even much worse. La liga has better talent overall but poor marketing. The language barrier doesn't help either.

Last edited:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are just some clown. Most of South America is Mestizo, not black or black-looking. So the average South American doesn't look like Neymar. Your point about that is moot. Moroever Neymar is mixed but black, same as African Americans. Dark-skinned people aren't the only blacks, however much you think so. Lastly I don't know why you keep bringing up Hulk and Alves, as neither looked like Neymar as a child. Thus the comparison is invalid.

A trace? There's obviously something wrong with your brain. Steph Curry looks less black than Neymar yet we call the former black. Therefore Neymar is black.
:heh: at you looking at pardos and labeling them all blacks. You're like a typical ignorant American that doesn't understand other cultures viewpoints. In South America, there are "negros" - and Neymar is not in that category.

This is your all black Brazilian team -

brazil_soccer_wcup_brazil_croatia_32587149.jpg

:mjlol:

Daps
I'm an Arsenal fan and remember playing Valencia and Villarreal. They are Champion League byes. Also, I think English teams are just going through a slump. Historically good English teams aren't performing well. Serie A teams are benefiting but most of those teams (outside of Juventus) suck. They won't last long. Remember Balotelli ripped Serie A apart but was :trash: in the EPL.

I'm a Barca fan and remember playing Arsenal, Man United and Man City. They are Champions league byes.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: at you looking at pardos and labeling them all blacks. You're like a typical ignorant American that doesn't understand other cultures viewpoints. In South America, there are "negros" - and Neymar is not in that category.

This is your all black Brazilian team -

brazil_soccer_wcup_brazil_croatia_32587149.jpg

:mjlol:

This picture doesn't prove anything (and is misleading). Neymar is bleaching his skin and hair, but he's still black. So is Talisca (to the top right?), Marcelo, maybe my nikka Coutinho. This is what Talisca really looks like (top right).This guy is black:

250075767.jpg

Neymar with Robinho:
neymar-robinho-nostalgic-super-star-child-kid-young-little-funny-cute-hilarious-vintage-suarez-ronaldo-messi-neymar.jpg

African Americans are mixed yet are still black. So what's the difference? He's black. :rudy:

Last edited:
Daps
This picture doesn't prove anything. Neymar is bleaching his skin and hair, but he's still black. So is Talisca (to the top right?), Marcelo, maybe my nikka Coutinho. African Ameicans are mixed yet are still black. There's no qualitative difference with the black Brazilians.

Neymar's parents.

687474703a2f2f7777772e6570686f746f6261792e636f6d2f696d6167652f706963747572652d33302d34332e706e67

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This picture doesn't prove anything. Neymar is bleaching his skin and hair, but he's still black. So is Talisca (to the top right?), Marcelo, maybe my nikka Coutinho. African Ameicans are mixed yet are still black. There's no qualitative difference with the black Brazilians.
:ohhh:
But your picture did?

Look breh - what are we arguing here? We agree that pardos are mixed of course. My point is that I don't see pardos as just "blacks". I think that's an ignorant viewpoint and one that I'd expect to hear from whites that love to categorize things they don't understand. Like I said before - the Rivaldos, Ronaldos, Roberto Carlos are NOT like Pele, just like they are not like Kaka

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:
But your picture did?

Look breh - what are we arguing here? We agree that pardos are mixed of course. My point is that I don't see pardos as just "blacks". I think that's an ignorant viewpoint and one that I'd expect to hear from whites that love to categorize things they don't understand. Like I said before - the Rivaldos, Ronaldos, Roberto Carlos are NOT like Pele, just like they are not like Kaka

I'm arguing that Neymar is black. You're arguing he's not black. A guy doesn't have to be like Pele to be black. Neymar is light skin black, darker still than Steph Curry, who nobody argues is black. I see light skin dudes all the time. They're still black (everywhere in the USA and Canada even). Have a nice day, fakkit cac.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm arguing that Neymar is black. You're arguing he's not black. A guy doesn't have to be like Pele to be black. Neymar is light skin black, darker still than Steph Curry, who nobody argues is black. I see light skin dudes all the time. They're still black. Have a nice day, fakkit cac.
You're mad as hell because you look dumb. Someone can take your logic and say he's white if they wanted to. :heh: calling people cacs and using cac logic to define people.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's your opinion. The English clubs track record in Europe show otherwise. Technically, they're much inferior it's not even funny. Running around like headless chickens doesn't make you great. It might be fun to watch, but the EPL quality is below even the Bundesliga.
No wonder the EPL is about to lose that 4th CL spot to Serie A

Solomon Kalou is scoring hatricks in Germany