Barcelona should sell Tyrannical Messi to PSG and Let Neymar shine ....

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
2lu5ngn.jpg

TF you on a bout breh? He scored 19 goals last season, the most hes ever scored for Chelsea. Hardly carrer stifling.
Listen nikka..hazard with that kinda talent should be scoring 25 goals a season atleast. But mourinhos bytch ass wants him to track back and defend since chelsea plays negative style. Imagine hazard on barca, psg or bayern he would be scoring alot more. He hasnt improved on his finishing.

The way chelsea been playing im sure hazard is going move to new club and will see the better version of him.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2728240809_950617e3ba.jpg

According to thecoli "experts", this kid is black.

What thecoli.com experts thinks this kid is black? Name them here and name their standards which say this kid is black.

He's not black by my standards like Neymar is, because Neymar is black as a function of looking black and having black DNA (which beggars why you bring this kid up but I digress).

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even going into Ronaldo at this point as you're taking me on tangents and distracting from the argument. The question is whether Neymar is black.

You refuse to answer any of my questions and keep on bringing up new ones. Answer my questions before you ask me of every Brazilian player ever.

1) What about Stephy Curry?

2) African Ameriacns mixed but still black. How is Neymar different?

3) Why do you keep posting pictues of Neymar with treated skin and hair even though we have pictures of him as a child? What's the point
Neymar is pardo. I've said like this ten times. Same as Ronaldo, who you wouldn't ever call black except in the case of trying to win an argument online.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neymar is pardo. I've said like this ten times. Same as Ronaldo, who you wouldn't ever call black except in the case of trying to win an argument online.

Neymar is black. If he were in a basketball uniform and dunking, you'd say it too:
article-2659244-1ED1361200000578-811_306x471.jpg

Ronaldo straddles the line but he's black too :manny:; he's a light skin yella

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jason Kidd: black dad and white mum.
Neymar: black dad and white mum.

Jason Kidd is not black.
Neymar is black.

How does that work exactly?

I think Neymar's mom is more mixed. So Neymar's mom = mixed. Dad = black. He's black. :blessed:

Kidd is an official half breed.