Barcelona should sell Tyrannical Messi to PSG and Let Neymar shine ....

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Now you're making shyt up.
Balotelli was never a great Serie A player... Not even close.
He looked better at City than at Inter or Milan:mjlol:
Fabregas and Sanchez were nothing special at Barca either.
The quality of a Sevilla-Villareal will always be superior to a Swansea-Everton:scust:
Obv sevilla since they won europa league twice. Its stupid to come that club to swansea or evertion.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're mad as hell because you look dumb. Someone can take your logic and say he's white if they wanted to. :heh: calling people cacs and using cac logic to define people.

People in your reps say you're a cac too so it's not just me. You have no logic; just an agenda. I have mentioned Steph Curry several times, who is lighter than Neymar with less nappy hair, and you have said nothing in reply. This is because you have nothing to say.

Moreover you said Neymar is mixed and so he's not black, yet African Americans are mixed too and still black. So which is it? Furthermore, you keep posting pictures of Neymar with treated hair and skin, despite the fact we have pictures of him as a black child.

You pretty much ignore those pictures, Steph Curry, and the African American conundrum, and pretend you're arguing in good logic and faith.

You're wrong.:dame:

My point? Neymar is definitely NOT black.

OK, he's black and Coli dudes will keep talking about black excellence in his stead, as they did in this thread. You can fester and moan if that's what you want to do, cac. But Neymar be black. I have cousins that look like this. They black too:

Bw3XkgsIcAAWkYZ.jpg

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
That's your opinion. The English clubs track record in Europe show otherwise. Technically, they're much inferior it's not even funny. Running around like headless chickens doesn't make you great. It might be fun to watch, but the EPL quality is below even the Bundesliga.
No wonder the EPL is about to lose that 4th CL spot to Serie A
See now i know you are just a moron. Who the hell says epl quality is below then bundesliga? You do know that league is just one team league being dominated. Guys like shinji kagawa who couldnt cut it in the epl go back to budesliga. Teams like wolfsburg just got slapped up by united. Dortmund would struggle to beat teams like southampton on a rainy night. Its see saw battle in the EPL unlike budesliga where bayern just end up buying rising stars in germany with no competition in site. Dortmund sold there star player goetze to em.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in your reps say you're a cac too so it's not just me. You have no logic; just an agenda. I have mentioned Steph Curry several times, who is lighter than Neymar with less nappy hair, and you have said nothing in reply. This is because you have nothing to say.

Moreover you said Neymar is mixed and so he's not black, yet African Americans are mixed too and still black. So which is it? Furthermore, you keep posting pictures of Neymar with treated hair and skin, despite the fact we have pictures of him as a black child.

You pretty much ignore those pictures, Steph Curry, and the African American conundrum, and pretend you're arguing in good logic and faith.

You're wrong.:dame:

OK, he's black and Coli dudes will keep talking about black excellence in his stead, as they did in this thread. You can fester and moan if that's what you want to do, cac. But Neymar be black. I have cousins that look like this. They black too:

Bw3XkgsIcAAWkYZ.jpg

I don't care how YOU want do define people with your ignorant US-centric construct. Neymar is pardo Brazilian. Did you think of Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Robert Carlos as black too?
I

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care how YOU want do define people with your ignorant US-centric construct. Neymar is pardo Brazilian. Did you think of Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Robert Carlos as black too?
I

You refuse to answer any of my questions and keep on bringing up new ones. Answer my questions before you ask me of every Brazilian player ever.

1) What about Stephy Curry?

2) African Ameriacns mixed but still black. How is Neymar different?

3) Why do you keep posting pictues of Neymar with treated skin and hair even though we have pictures of him as a child? What's the point

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Well obvoiusly when he plays at a team thats known for parking the bus and playing anti-football he isnt going to reach his full potential. I think mourinho hurt his progression abit. He needs leave for psg or real madrid thats if ronaldo leaves.

2lu5ngn.jpg

TF you on a bout breh? He scored 19 goals last season, the most hes ever scored for Chelsea. Hardly carrer stifling.

Daps

Are you guys trolling? Just because Neymar's dark skinned does not automatically mean he's black. Geez!

foto03.jpg

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of these guys are as black as Neymar except Ronaldo, so yeah, I'd consider him light skin:

Ronaldo_nagy.jpg

So would the rest of the USA.

:dead: now you're gonna tell me you've always thought of Ronaldo as black. But I'm the one with an "agenda" :heh:

You're just being disingenuous at this point.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: now you're gonna tell me you've always thought of Ronaldo as black. You're just being disingenuous at this point.

I'm not even going into Ronaldo at this point as you're taking me on tangents and distracting from the argument. The question is whether Neymar is black.

You refuse to answer any of my questions and keep on bringing up new ones. Answer my questions before you ask me of every Brazilian player ever.

1) What about Stephy Curry?

2) African Ameriacns mixed but still black. How is Neymar different?

3) Why do you keep posting pictues of Neymar with treated skin and hair even though we have pictures of him as a child? What's the point