Barcelona should sell Tyrannical Messi to PSG and Let Neymar shine ....

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Neymar legit carrying the mantle while Messi nursing his injury in the background. Man is the future. :lawd:

When you got Suarez and Neymar on your team, should be enough to win the league with a good squad behind them. And that's currently without the current GOAT Messi.:whoa:

Inaki goal looks better to me anyway. :takedat:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really?

U sure?

CQPGu91WEAAaDJV.jpg
yeah, i'm sure. He looks like a typical South American, like my family does.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Neymar was wearing a basketball jersey, played the Lakers and had earrings, @Carlos Huerta would call him black. And so would the rest of the USA. Dude has no idea what he's talking about. :laff:
Pele is black. Neymar, Hulk, Alves, etc. are pardo Brazilians. Act like people on this planet can only be 1 of 2 things :heh:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real features some of the best players in the world at all positions. They are nothing like the average La Liga. The same is true of Bayern and to a lesser extent the Bundesliga. And of course Kane is going to have trouble at Arsenal when his team has trouble against Arsenal. The lack of chances aren't his fault. I'm an Arsenal fan and we historically crush teams like Valencia, Sevilla, Villareal, etc. We lose against teams like Bayern and Barcelona because we don't have the same quality dispersed throughout our squad as they do.
"Crush" is stretching it, the last time Arsenal could go in a game being overwhelming favorites against those type of teams would have been around 2008-2010. Arsenal has messed up in the groups after those years and that's how they wound up playing the 1st placed teams like Barca/Bayern. Only Dortmund during that time was the toughest team they had to face. Real scoring that much is an obvious outcome of being better than everyone EPL teams included. If it was all about defenses we would probably see them struggling to score against non Spanish teams but they still score a lot against everyone, hell they battered Liverpool so much at Anfield you could see them strolling after like 20 minutes.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an Arsenal fan and remember playing Valencia and Villarreal. They are Champion League byes. Also, I think English teams are just going through a slump. Historically good English teams aren't performing well. Serie A teams are benefiting but most of those teams (outside of Juventus) suck. Balotelli was incredible in Serie A yet flopped in the EPL.
Now you're making shyt up.
Balotelli was never a great Serie A player... Not even close.
He looked better at City than at Inter or Milan:mjlol:
Fabregas and Sanchez were nothing special at Barca either.
The quality of a Sevilla-Villareal will always be superior to a Swansea-Everton:scust:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pele is black. Neymar, Hulk, Alves, etc. are pardo Brazilians. Act like people on this planet can only be 1 of 2 things :heh:

Like I said, Neymar is black and if he was in the USA and played basketball, he'd be called black (the same as any other light skin nappy headed black guy). Also, I have family in South America and South Americans don't have a "look", and if they did, it wouldn't be black Neymar but rather something more like Mestizo Suarez. You need to stop taking now. This nappy headed person is a black guy:

neymar_1671120a.jpg

:rudy:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said, Neymar looks black and if he was in the USA and played basketball, he'd be called black (because that's what he is).. Also, I have family in South America and South Americans don't have a "look", and if they did, it wouldn't be black Neymar but rather something more like Mestizo Suarez. You need to stop taking now.
:rudy:
You need to stop burying yourself, clown. I am a native South American. Pardo Brazilians are heavily mixed. In Colombia and Brazil there are real blacks just like Cuadrado and Jackson Martinez, who obviously look nothing like Hulk or Alves who, but somehow Neymar is different? Stop.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
You need to stop burying yourself, clown. I am a native South American. Pardo Brazilians are heavily mixed. In Colombia and Brazil there are real blacks just like Cuadrado and Jackson Martinez, who obviously look nothing like Hulk or Alves who, but somehow Neymar is different? Stop.
Who can't tell Neymar is mixed? Just look at his moms.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
the young god said fukk the cac shyt and went back t black excellence on these nikkas :blessed:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You are just some cac Mexican clown. Most of South America is Mestizo, not black or black-looking. So the average South American doesn't look like Neymar. Your point about that is moot. Moroever Neymar is mixed but black, same as African Americans. Dark-skinned people aren't the only blacks, however much you think so. Lastly I don't know why you keep bringing up Hulk and Alves, as neither looked like Neymar as a child. Thus the comparison is invalid.

That's my point. To me he is like a lot of Brazilians - mixed. I wouldn't just label him "black" because he has a trace of it.

A trace? There's obviously something wrong with your brain. Steph Curry looks less black than Neymar yet we call the former black. Neymar is black if you put him in a Lakers' jersey and he does a crossover for a lay up. He's black because he looks black (and thus has more than a "trace" of black, lol).