Barbie Live Action Movie Thread for HUNKS and HOTTIES - 8 Oscar noms

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolf of Wall Street, Suicide Squad, I, Tonya, Birds of Prey, and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood were flops? :why:

Birds of Prey was absolutely a flop.

They had to change the name of the movie because they thought the original title was confusing people and turning them off from showing up.

It also came out during the early days of Covid, which killed its gross in Asia.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You think it is awkward to tell a child what a gynecologist and urologist are?
1.) It was a joke.
2.) I don't have kids, so maybe not.

I just have a funny image of a six-year-old girl asking that question and the mom turning her radio up not ready to explain to her about the sexual reproductive system yet.

Daps
Cute movie. I know its a lot of less progressive brehs drug to this by their shorty who hated every minute :dead: my girl dressed up for this shyt and everything along with a bunch of other folks. shyt was wild

Needed more Ken tbh :dame:
I wanted to see it as much as she did.

But I didn’t wear pink.

:hubie:

There were some other men in the theater wearing pink with their girls. There was even a woman with her BABY in the theater. People kept looking when the baby made noise, but nobody was going to say anything to the women who apparently had to see this movie, and couldn’t find a sitter. I wonder where the dad was.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to see it as much as she did.

But I didn’t wear pink.

:hubie:

There were some other men in the theater wearing pink with their girls. There was even a woman with her BABY in the theater. People kept looking when the baby made noise, but nobody was going to say anything to the women who apparently had to see this movie, and couldn’t find a sitter. I wonder where the dad was.

She nor I own anything pink. She wore some black n white stripes which is apparently barbie first outfit.

Im actually the one who suggested we see this cuz I also wanted to see the god Thomas Selby too. But I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining this was. The lil speech towards the end was kind of heavy handed but I get it. Only kind of meh section of the movie.