Barbers are the New Scammers

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
this the reason some barbers only be getting through 8 cuts and in 8 hours. :mjlol:
On me. My barbers back home used to sell weed, pills, CDs and shìt, and would leave you looking fúcked up in the chair with a fade on the left and a 1 on the right:russ:

I remember one of my barbers went and got a whole ass plate from across town in the middle of him cutting some kid's head. Buddy was gone for a whole 45 minutes. Lil' man's dad almost buried that nígga when he got back.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The coli :heh:

The place where they say learn a trade. Work for yourself. Where they say inflation is a bytch and you need to make x amount of dollars to be comfortable. Then complain about people doing just that
:francis:
Some of these nikkaz charging 50 for Caesars fam. Come on dog.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Haircut shouldn’t cost more than $30 tops :what:

Mfs acting like they blessing each individual hair follicle on your head from God directly. Why folks should learn to cut their own hair. I learned and haven’t spent a dime at the barber since 18 :sas1:

Or brehs could join the wave and grow their hair out. Get compliments on mine all the time :blessed:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Yeah man. I'm at the barber now getting a beard line up for over $42.00. Since covid, prices went through the roof. Used to be $15 and I'd throw in a $10 tip. I don't tip now at all.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
On me. My barbers back home used to sell weed, pills, CDs and shìt, and would leave you looking fúcked up in the chair with a fade on the left and a 1 on the right:russ:

I remember one of my barbers went and got a whole ass plate from across town in the middle of him cutting some kid's head. Buddy was gone for a whole 45 minutes. Lil' man's dad almost buried that nígga when he got back.
Was Bibby cutting his hair?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I remember when haircuts were less than £13

Moved to north America and suddenly I'm seeing $30.

tbh these days I pay $45 and can pre book my haircut which means a lot to me.

I got shyt to do so I want a reliable barber who can cut well. I used to hate pulling up and three people are waiting for the same barber.

Gustavo J

Pro
Daps
I pay $70 unfortunately about every 3 weeks. But best barber i ever had. Does hair, beard treatment. Great customer service. Don’t know why people be tipping barbers that make their own prices though
I REFUSE to tip a barber. It makes absolutely no sense to tip someone that sets the price of their service. They are literally asking you to pay them whatever amount and im supposed to give a nikka more than he asked for? I cant do it. My barber charges me $20 btw lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m saying tho. I pay $35 for a cut. Be in today’s economy $50 ain’t bad. These nikkas cost of living went up just like the rest of us.

50 is retarded for basic cuts. If you getting a cut and your beard done, I understand. But not for no damn caesar and bald fades.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Man I found my old barber from HS…dude used to charge 10 dollars for a haircut. His price is 30 now…I have a son now and he’s literally two. The barber charges 20 for kids cut…I say let me just edge my boy up…dude charges me 20 for a fukkin line. Man when I realized it I went back to the barbershop and had him cut my sons head on top of that line up