Banshee Season 3

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really love this fukking show cause there is no moral honor code or redeeming character in the crew. only the good innocent ones die like Siobhan and Emett while the dirtbags prosper. Hood stepped into Banshee like "this town is one big p*ssy waiting to get fukked" and he raw dogging it everyday :takedat:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
i really love this fukking show cause there is no moral honor code or redeeming character in the crew. only the good innocent ones die like Siobhan and Emett while the dirtbags prosper. Hood stepped into Banshee like "this town is one big p*ssy waiting to get fukked" and he raw dogging it everyday :takedat:

Never thought I would see a show where the "good guys" are shooting shotguns at US Marines while stealing cash.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never seen a non black character, style so hard on the white race, as motherfukking chayton brehs :wow:

steady beat that ass for 2 seasons straight, while on the run, while murdering innocents, enemies, cops and random thugs..... but the words he was spewing :blessed:
Last season when he broke out of those chains and threw them to Emmit like, "I think these belong to you :smugbiden:"

I went :ohhh::francis::wow::mjcry::scust:at the same time.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Best fight of the season has to go to Smithers and Pocahontas they were delivering the intricate knife work and kept it moving all in and around the car. I gotta see that one again, anybody got it?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Episode 6 :damn:

I'm pissed but not really upset at Chayton at all...gotta pay the white man back somehow....:wow:

Dude is a beast, downright scary with that James Earl GOAT voice too :lupe:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kai realized he was being soft so he had to get hard on hoes. The fukkery that's upcoming will be :ohlawd:

G I Joe ain't fukking around he got a fire team behind him and brought down the squad like it was nothing with only Hood left standing.:whoo:

Brock still out here simpin thou.:mjlol:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
These dudes were type reckless. shoulda bounced from the town with the cash ASAP. after universal soldier followed them thru the tunnel, shoulda knew he had no off button.

Demonic Amish got 9 lives, hard to kill live steven segal

Mayor bout to die helping hood save that smut

Brock a hoe, simp, punk bytch :russ: