Banshee Season 3

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that either Rebekah or Burton will die before the season ends...they can't survive together because its a clear case of having Proctor choose between the two of them.
I hope she gets that work because she's a thot that put Proctor at risk over jealously from Brock's ex wife.

That GI Joe and his goons are gonna be a motherfukker for the crew...I hope nothing happens to Shug or Job, (no death I mean).

Chayton had to go though...to many variables for Hood, (Proctor, GI Joe, Chayton and eventually leaving to get into some other shyt).

The technical aspect of their fights would have made @Mowgli proud.

That's all I got :francis:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Post best fight scene from youtube.

Please dont cosign on my behalf.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I never got my dream fight of Chayton vs Smithers :mjcry:, Hood blew his head off :damn:,

Smithers lost his package :scust:, Rebecca's actions got Proctor that work in front of his people, hope this snaps him out of his soft mode

Guile going after the crew :lupe:, i dont think Shug will survive :sadcam:

2 eps left :banderas:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis::huhldup:T-Hawk
B-6qshDXAAAw3co.jpg
B-6qsV5WsAEFFEf.jpg

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:russ: this young dude just got his ass beat by a gay chinaman dressed up like a new aged matador.

Hood did it again, got all level 10,000 marksman real quick in the first 5 minutes.

:russ: @ rolling with fukkin Brock to go handle work, yeah the fukk right. :pachaha:
smithers aint got no dikk, and in the flash backs everybody looks old as shyt.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I like the overkill for Chayton. He was such a force we had to see half his face blown to the wind. Then to make sure this guy didn't come back as a cyborg ( its banshee ya know) it was cool to show the alligator eat him up. Plus in the post episode interview it seem like the actor was tired of playing Chayton as well.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I had to take a break from house of cards to watch this weeks episode and boy it didn't disappoint :whew: from the final Hood vs T-hawk confrontation, smithers being an eunuch:dahell:,Job might go down as 2nd goat batty bwoy after Omar up next we have Hood vs The Colonel and Proctor vs the goons:ohlawd:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Pours out some liquor for T. Hawk. He was a great villain and got a fittingly brutal death, Hood straight gave him the Gus Fring treatment :wow:. It was cool how the battle between them stretched out from the fight club to the hotel meeting to Hood hunting him down and finally catching his prey. Banshee cop killers are 0-2 this season ultimately.

The show has done a good job in developing the bond between Sugar and Job, this episode was further proof of that. Job had his back, even if he needed to take some of his money to teach him a lesson :lolbron:.

Rebecca certainly learned a couple of lessons. Can't bride Mr. Smithers with sex and maybe it wasn't a good idea to sell behind your uncles back :francis: . Kai was on a good path too, found Emily :takedat:, reconnected with his father and his faith. Now after him being dragged away like that, I doubt he will be getting any invitations to the Amish picnic.

2 episodes left and the focus now is on Commando Loco going after Team Hood. Carrie should have been worried that it wouldn't be hard for Stowe to put the pieces together concerning her. Can't wait to see how they wrap up this season.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just knocked out season 2. Another great season but I'm expecting the Neo-Nazis to get their commeuppance after what happened Emmet and his wife. :beli: shyt got me so mad that I considered dropping the show :mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The Albino ... :wow:

Looking back, this show got some terrifying villains. Imagine having to duke it out with the Albino, Chayton, or Universal soldier.

I know cats are
LarryDavid-faint-CurbYourEnthusiasm-fall-passout-1348523706L.gif
at the thought, but out of the three who would you be least likely to fukk with?
:mjlol:

the coli... home of the greatest nicknames on any and everything