Banshee Season 3

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Rebecca got Proctor to stop with the soft shyt:banderas:

When she was in the car and gave that smirk when Kai broke it off with Emily :lolbron:. Brock tried to warn her, but some people have to learn the hard way :yeshrug:

I'm over Dava getting into trouble, think how lucky you can be to have one father as the mayor and the other as the sheriff though. Lucky for the actress she got to do stuff this season, has Max had a line this season? :mjlol:

This episode was mostly set-up for the finale, Team Hood is in a bad place. They got tagged and bagged quick, the finale next week looks to be flames though :wow:.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Job isn't surviving :sadcam:, i dont know how Hood is going to get them out of this one.

Guile has a complete squad of legit shooters and is on a warpath. Team should of ran with that money ASAP :francis:

When are they going to learn you can't afford to try kill Proctor slowly, bit ridiculous that they never tied him to that chair aswell :skip:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Man the way Smithers snatched off his glasses I thought we was in for another classic scene

I guess they setting up next season to be about Nazi boy brother Calvin. He gave them 2 cats that work and from what he said to Brock, homeboy got some uncontrollable anger bubbling just beneath the surface.

Speaking of Brock

Brock still out here simpin thou.:mjlol:

fukking Brock :snoop:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
kai biting that nikka nose off:mjlol:, I didnt see them grab Brocks ex last episode:lupe: Kai walking off after burning the goons :whoo: its going to be hell to pay back in Banshee :banderas: the army goons striking back :banderas: Kai being hard on hoes:banderas: next episode is going to be :banderas:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
kai biting that nikka nose off:mjlol:, I didnt see them grab Brocks ex last episode:lupe: Kai walking off after burning the goons :whoo: its going to be hell to pay back in Banshee :banderas: the Marine goons striking back :banderas: Kai being hard on hoes:banderas: next episode is going to be :banderas:
FTFY

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ep was piff as usual but fuk cinemax for only giving me like 44 fukkING MINUTES OF IT!! :damn: but i digress...knowing this show i got a feeling somebody either dying or gettin snatched (from wat i saw from the preview) but best believe the hood crew not going down easy :ahh: my girl carrie taking rib shots from a billy club like a damn G :wow: idk if sugar and job can handle that shyt tho :sadcam: one of em aint gon make it :to: but my dude hood coming thru to give that fuk boy soldier that work on some mortal kombat shyt :blessed:....nazi boy brother is for sure the next villain but i still feel absolutely positively no remorse for the "ex" nazi :comeon: but im sure his brother is much much worse so i'll prolly root for him at some point. Cant wait for the finale but i'll be sad when its gone :sadbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brehs.... I know its still early in 2015...

GoT aint dropped yet, we dont know what to truly make of Better Call Saul, The Walking Dead aint finished and a lot of other shows aint even dropped yet.

But I think it wouldnt be stupid or a reach to go head and give Banshee the crown of best show of 2015. I mean EVERY fukkING episode this season has been DOPE. Its like they dont know the fukk a FILLER EP is!!!:banderas:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wasn't expecting that colonel to be such a cot damn beast though. If he find out who robbed him and come looking :lupe: .

Colonel cac gone get that work if he lay hands on Carrie :ufdup:

That simping ass colonel don't know who he messing with :banderas: hood about to come through and crush this bootleg cyborg's buildings

This gone be an explosive finale :blessed:

Job better make it out alive :to:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

OH MY GAWD!!!! Brehs just watch this weeks ep and woooooooooooo

And man.... this finale about to be insane, I mean WTF???

Just about any other show I would've said these cats just hyping they own shyt up, but every time I think they can't top themselves they fukk around and do it.

I gotta go to a damn dinner party with my girl next Friday. :patrice: I feel myself getting sick tho

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Brehs.... I know its still early in 2015...

GoT aint dropped yet, we dont know what to truly make of Better Call Saul, The Walking Dead aint finished and a lot of other shows aint even dropped yet.

But I think it wouldnt be stupid or a reach to go head and give Banshee the crown of best show of 2015. I mean EVERY fukkING episode this season has been DOPE. Its like they dont know the fukk a FILLER EP is!!!:banderas:

I thought the heist was filler until we found out it was a setup for next season.