Banshee Season 3

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chayton really felt like a supervillain on some Indian Shao kahn type shyt with the taunts. Telling hood he's only a man he cant kill him before jumping off the balcony.

I also liked how in the end he realized he fukked up because he was expecting him to act like a cop and he said your not a cop before the shotty to the face

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Would have loved to see this. I wonder if it was ever filmed or will be an extra on the blu ray.
OjSZa0G.jpg

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
finally set the theme song as my ring tone till april 1st
GoTs has it locked down then​

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
cot dayum banshee, stop being so cot dayum superior to every other show on tv cot dammit!!! :damn:....my dude chayton was on his t-1000 shyt this ep :ohlawd: and delivering ether til the very end with that "good" line with the :smugbiden: face after he asked hood if that was his woman :sadcam:...nicca was going into detail about how that bish pulse was feeling and shyt in his hands :damn::damn: but chayton didnt know he was going against the equivalent of arnold in T2 with the shotty
f4yQSr.gif

i love how it just didnt end with the first fight either and how they stretched that shyt out to the nxt day with chayton creeping in on hood in bed (:steviej:) to try and give my nicca dat work but hood wasnt having that shyt :smugdraper: then came the cot dayum main event in the streets of my city :blessed: with hood and chayton having a good ol on foot chase lethal weapon style and ultimately chayton realizing he wasnt dealing with the everyday cop/man and just having to give up and sing a war chant cuz he knew it was over :wow: but my nicca hood couldnt just let him serenade his way out he had to cut that shyt short with a "hey" and blow that nicca face off :gladbron::whew::scust:...the rest was good setup for the nxt ep with the universal soldier coming for hood and crew and proctor bout to go bak to his :demonic: ways

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Chayton: That cop I killed, was that your woman?

Hood: Yes :mjcry:

Chayton: Good :shaq:
never seen a non black character, style so hard on the white race, as motherfukking chayton brehs :wow:

steady beat that ass for 2 seasons straight, while on the run, while murdering innocents, enemies, cops and random thugs..... but the words he was spewing :blessed: