Banshee Season 3

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm really looking forward to next the episode. This has to be the best show on television.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/entertainment/tv/article13078529.html

Just read this and fukk PITTSBURGH!!!!

I wonder now are they gonna like move the show or are they just gonna show less of certain areas and just keep the camera framed and cropped on the actors. I can imagine a lot of new sets.

Yo... how crazy would it be if the preview was a twist and Anastasia is the one who actually gets killed.

Low key... I can kinda see her being expendable, yes though she is trynna work things out with her hubby... there still is doubt, she already is kind of an outcast to her community, her daughter isnt really that close with her like that anymore and actually bonds more with Hood.

I can see that happening and then we see Crazy Gordon all over again!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He says "We", which seems to suggest that Job will still be on the show.

Since Banshee is supposed to be in Pennsylvania, moving the show up there isn't the end of the world.

It is for me.... there goes my op to get that cameo.... what even bitter sweet is my company I work for used to due season premiere events with the staff and actors. Thats not out the door.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He says "We", which seems to suggest that Job will still be on the show.

Since Banshee is supposed to be in Pennsylvania, moving the show up there isn't the end of the world.

It is for me.... there goes my op to get that cameo.... what even bitter sweet is my company I work for used to due season premiere events with the staff and actors. Thats now out the door.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I got a date tonight and will miss this shyt :beli: Job won't die...they're more likely to kill my nikka Shug (even though I obviously hope not:no: ) Brock's ex-wife is a thot and I was :laff:at how Proctor cut her off. I honestly thought Rebecca was going to be chastised for her role in getting Proctor caught up with those Philly dudes...it seems like that whole ordeal brought Proctor back to his primal, self-serving self....maybe he is "stronger" now because of it :manny:

I doubt Anastasia will get killed though, that preview was intentionally shown to draw a parallel with the standoff between Hood, Chayton and Siobhan...I can't see it happening. This episode with them going up against the UniSol is going to be good...:snoop: