Banshee Season 3

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'd put Smithers in that second tier with Hood and Proctor. Regular looking cats that'd snatch your soul with the quickness. shyt even Nola and Carrie some bad bytches that can put in serious work.

But yeah, the Albino got that top spot on lock. Even in talking with cats in real life, dont nobody want any parts of that monster

I wouldn't want to exist in the same universe as the Albino. If I had the movie ticket from "Last Action Hero" I wouldn't go near this world for any reason.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Finished season 1, shyt was fire. All the episodes were entertaining. What's the consensus on season 2? I've only watched the first episode so far & it was actually kind of a drop off from season 1, however it is only one episode & should get better. I'll be caught up eventually.
make sure you check out the banshee origins clips on youtube for season 2

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I just started watching this... :mjcry: I can't believe I threw acid on this or maybe I confused it with another show.

I'm on episode 4 now. Before that though, Hood vs Sanchez was :lupe: :damn: :whoa:

And Job may be the first likeable tranny I've seen on TV :russ: No homo.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I just started watching this... :mjcry: I can't believe I threw acid on this or maybe I confused it with another show.

I'm on episode 4 now. Before that though, Hood vs Sanchez was :lupe: :damn: :whoa:

And Job may be the first likeable tranny I've seen on TV :russ: No homo.
who tf u think u is talkin down on banshee :birdman::boloufdup:....enjoy the piff tho silly ass nicca :smugdraper:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
B-zax7UXAAEQJe1.jpg:large

B-2T7WcUcAABd1x.jpg

B-2T7WcUAAAcknM.jpg

:blessed:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Apache Chief took the shotty body to his face. I will miss him. His evil was needed for Hood to appear more human and "good". I mean Hood is still a thief but at least he's not a Chayton. That was his purpose. And to make CACs quiver in fear. Also it was just too many villains for Hood and the gang to combat. Once he started his CAC war I knew his number was up. But now they have a more dangerous foe in GI Psycho and his merry Marine Goon Gang. They more advance advantages than the Hood team does, as they are tactical and cunning and structured. And with Hood and Job at odds and Carrie playing good wife, this might be the last hurrah with Hood team.

Judging by the preview I think Sugar is :patrice:and they get Job :francis:

But it also looks like either Hood will come to aid of Proctor thanks to Becky's begging or he might save Hood team. Either way... GREAT fukkING TV :blessed::feedme::mjcry: