Banshee Season 3

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
God damn :banderas: I didn't think it could get any better than Chayton forking that guy but that heist was :wow:

Best show on TV at the moment without a doubt.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Albino ... :wow:

Looking back, this show got some terrifying villains. Imagine having to duke it out with the Albino, Chayton, or Univeral soldier.

I know cats are
LarryDavid-faint-CurbYourEnthusiasm-fall-passout-1348523706L.gif
at the thought, but out of the three who would you be least likely to fukk with?
You left out the lowkey goon Smithers aka white Brother Mouze aka Burton. He's frightening in the fact that you don't realize you fukked up messing with him until it's too late.

As for who I would least likely want to fukk with, I have to co-sign the Albino for the reasons already stated.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This past episode was crazy. Rebecca thinking Kai gone soft and she can go around him for a side deal. She gone learn one day soon.:ufdup:

Chayton continues his hard on hoes status for another week now he on his way to my city with Hood right behind him. If they shoot any scenes for next season down here I'm trying to get on as an extra.:blessed:

That heist tho.:banderas::wow: And between Gordon and the crazy Col the marines were rep'd well this week.:jawalrus::jawalrus:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The neighbor didnt even see Chayton but he forked him anyway :heh:

Another great heist episode. The show has filler but its always entertaining.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
I got a strange feeling that Brock isn't going to make it back from New Orleans next episode... :mjcry:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You left out the lowkey goon Smithers aka white Brother Mouze aka Burton. He's frightening in the fact that you don't realize you fukked up messing with him until it's too late.

As for who I would least likely want to fukk with, I have to co-sign the Albino for the reasons already stated.
I'd put Smithers in that second tier with Hood and Proctor. Regular looking cats that'd snatch your soul with the quickness. shyt even Nola and Carrie some bad bytches that can put in serious work.

But yeah, the Albino got that top spot on lock. Even in talking with cats in real life, dont nobody want any parts of that monster

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished season 1, shyt was fire. All the episodes were entertaining. What's the consensus on season 2? I've only watched the first episode so far & it was actually kind of a drop off from season 1, however it is only one episode & should get better. I'll be caught up eventually.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Finished season 1, shyt was fire. All the episodes were entertaining. What's the consensus on season 2? I've only watched the first episode so far & it was actually kind of a drop off from season 1, however it is only one episode & should get better. I'll be caught up eventually.
no drop off in season 2, just as good, probably better because they knew what they were by then...