Banshee Season 3

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I just got put on to this last Wednesday. Damn I been sleeping hard. Just finished season 2 and bout to feast on season 3. It's gone be sad having to wait week to week for new eps once I binge these today

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
damn Proctor fukked Brock's ex wife :lolbron:, we all saw that coming though

Rebecca needed that schooling :ufdup:, getting too big for her boots and becoming power hungry

nazi cop needs to at least get that face tattoo removed :dahell:, hes a shooter but i cant fukk with him yet

Hood :comeon: just kill him whats with the silent thigh stabbing, i still might see my dream fight of T Hawk vs Smithers :steviej:

only halfway through this piff season
rejoice.png
, and they still haven't robbed the army cash reserves :banderas:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I been marathoning since Wednesday when I found out about this show. Just watched Assault on Precinct 13. Can't ride with T Hawk no more cause what he did to Shavon ( fukk the right spelling it sound like Shavon to me)

The door to her airstream opening and closing after the credits......:to:

I don't even want to watch the latest episode after seeing that now........damn

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rebecca needed that schooling :ufdup:, getting too big for her boots and becoming power hungry
To be fair, I think Proctor was letting her rock like that, she even said Proctor told her that was the way to play the dudes from Philly.

Proctor looking like he's starting to get soft. Got him a main chick now. He was telling her how he put the cross on his back as a way to challenge God to punish him for his acts and how he now feels God is finally coming after him, so he's trying to calm down. That means taking a shytty deal from the Philly cats to avoid another war.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I saw that I was like no way is he going to murk bytches two weeks in a row. Sally was close to being a ghost again #BeingHuman :sadcam:. Hood was straight in revenge mode, stuck the knife in T-Hawk and kept turning until he was forced to scream out. It was dope how they went with the black and white fantasy to show what would have happened if Hood never took out for the real sheriff. This show has some great cinematography at times, the fantasy and the shot of T-Hawk jumping off the cliff into the river.

Rebecca thought she was a boss bytch, going around playing Hacksaw Jim Duggan with the 2 X 4, until Kai had to put her in her place :francis:. Now Kai is banging out Brock's ex wife while she's on the couch :mjcry:in the inside. Rebecca is so sexy though :takedat:.

Dava keeps fukking up, but look at her parents. Next week's preview looked :wow:.

Oh shyt i forgot that was Brock's ex!!! Oh shyt thats how Kai gonna get off. His lawyer going to get his testimony dismissed because of that

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
To be fair, I think Proctor was letting her rock like that, she even said Proctor told her that was the way to play the dudes from Philly.

Proctor looking like he's starting to get soft. Got him a main chick now. He was telling her how he put the cross on his back as a way to challenge God to punish him for his acts and how he now feels God is finally coming after him, so he's trying to calm down. That means taking a shytty deal from the Philly cats to avoid another war.
:ohhh: didnt even think it was that deep

good insight

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Didn't he just get back from the military when he met Carrie at the restaurant?

Yes indeed. He is a retired Marine and a gulf war hero. Not saying he forgot how to shoot. Like that scene came out of nowhere lol. He comes in like hey brock, mind if I try. And brock like sure,(begins to instruct him *Gordon)
And lol Gordon goes center mass like ......thanks. yeah lets put Procter away lmao.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Oh shyt i forgot that was Brock's ex!!! Oh shyt thats how Kai gonna get off. His lawyer going to get his testimony dismissed because of that

How so :lupe:
You think he might threaten Emily or just let Brock know he's knocking down his ex :youngsabo:in order to get him to react crazily?