:blessed: the crew pulled it off
:blessed: the colonel hand game
:blessed: chayton in n.o.
:scust: job getting the beats again
:blessed: the mayor and carrie beating on a bunch of teenagers/men
:mjcry: kai finding serenity and puss from Brock ex wife
:birdman: Rebecca turning into a gangsta
:damn: brock realizing these hos aint loyal
:demonic:Burton and Rebecca destined to cross paths.
:salute: that heist felt like a video game on some duke nuke em shyt

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
just when you think this show can't get any better :wow:

The Colonel got back up from those shotgun hits like he was a terminator :damn:, Hood fukked up twice on the mission, one legshot and Colonel wouldn't of walked again :demonic:

Job stays getting worked in hand to hand combat :mjlol:

Farm woman should of known better
comeon.png

Rebecca really thinks she can do side deals and Proctor wont find out :ufdup:, he might be blind for a second simping for Brock's leftovers but he will see it soon.

The Director did an amazing job :salute:, that first person view :banderas:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Hood is so hood he is using trees as punching bags:dahell:, where did Gordon learn to fight and that heist :banderas:
Gordon was in the Marine Corps too. They never said what did while he was in tho

And how stupid was that broad for trusting Apache Chief? I'm not sticking around to help somebody who just threatened to kill me

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Gordon was in the Marine Corps too. They never said what did while he was in tho
it feels kinda random to me though

in season 1 and 2 im sure he looked :flabbynsick:, or maybe he didnt have any fights, but to me it feels like the showrunners decided to add this in this season to keep him relevant

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

And how stupid was that broad for trusting Apache Chief? I'm not sticking around to help somebody who just threatened to kill me

Yeah, it was cool for Gordon to get a win for once after taking so many L's. Got to beat down some punk kids to save his daughter and bang out Carrie on the kitchen counter :ahh:.

That was Sandra from The Americans who played the woman who helped Chayton. As soon as he passed out, she should have been calling the cops. At least now she can see her husband and son :to:.

Rebecca done lost her mind :bryan:. Making deals behind Kai's back and getting high off the game, Mr. Smithers already gave her the warning like "You don't want to test me." A part of me feels like she might end up killing Emily, especially when she gets her evict notice.

That whole heist scene was :ohlawd:. Visually we really need to acknowledge how Banshee is on a different level than most shows, the type of action scenes they attempt and the variety is simply amazing. Especially when you know they don't have a GOT budget. The way it was shot with the cameras really made the action even more tense. When the colonel jumped inside the van :damn:and starting giving the crew that work.

Each episode has really been like a mini-movie and next week we get Brock and Hood hunting Chayton down in New Orleans :lawd:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
it feels kinda random to me though

in season 1 and 2 im sure he looked :flabbynsick:, or maybe he didnt have any fights, but to me it feels like the showrunners decided to add this in this season to keep him relevant
They did show him getting herbed damn near every chance they got. The way Carrie tossed him to the ground and got in a protective stance over him in the 1st ep when that redneck started shooting at Kai was the 1st L he took. And then the hits just kept on coming

I guess when he finally stopped drinking and got himself back together the showrunner's decided to let him get a W