Banshee Season 3

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew as soon as T-Hawk started "shhh shhh shhh" to Siobhan like he did that deer...:sadcam::mjcry:
Now we need a bus to come through and dropoff a new batch of cuties for the fallen.

Funniest lines this episode,

Brock when the lights get cut off, "Well this sucks..."
Brock when the DA yells at him, "Wow, i just felt like i was married again.":mjlol:
Proctor to Hood: "If i dont make it, stay away from Rebecca." :upsetfavre::mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
charlotte NC? we might have to show up together next year breh

i'm trying to join the fukkery

Man my company I work for hosted a Premiere party for this show like a year ago. I was hoping they were gonna do it again but they didnt.

But yes, I know alot of the stuff has been shot up in Huntersville and I think like the north side of Charlotte and Concord

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They got Nola fine ass and now sweet Siobhan?
RGcPKEU.gif

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:salute: t hawk

Kill them all for nola.. that was my bytch

However that Indian lady cop tho is nice also
Indian lady cop is sally malick from the us version of being human. It's on netflix. She's beautiful. Her real name is Meghan rath.

Mad they killed my two favorite girls though, just caught up and watched the last four eps.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Next few episodes are gonna be :whew: I thought they were gonna have the Black DA lady hook up with the neo nazi. Then we see her girlfriend was in the last few minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if see a 3'some with them