Banshee Season 3

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this dude chayton is some kind of cot dayum indian cyborg or something brehs :wow: dude had a damn knife twisted in his leg and it took a whole minute or so for this mufukka to yelp :whew: i woulda been like :damn::to: as soon as this mufukka stabbed me :pachaha:...then this mufukka actually dipped out on hood with the gangster limp the whole time :sweetlawd:and the way he just took that bullet and jumped off that cliff :ohlawd:...oh and lol and that silly hoe thinking she could stop chayton with her empty threats :russyheh: bytch get choked out :birdman:...all in all hood fukd up tryna make chayton suffer instead of doing the deed. even job was looking like :purescust:while he was doing it lol...oh and was anybody impressed with the whole "wat if he nvr became sheriff" concept? cuz i thought that was dope and a lil sad at the same time....Looks like they gettin bak on they heist shyt next ep and the fukkery lvls seem to be going past 9000 too :whooh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this dude chayton is some kind of cot dayum indian cyborg or something brehs :wow: dude had a damn knife twisted in his leg and it took a whole minute or so for this mufukka to yelp :whew: i woulda been like :damn::to: as soon as this mufukka stabbed me :pachaha:...then this mufukka actually dipped out on hood with the gangster limp the whole time :sweetlawd:and the way he just took that bullet and jumped off that cliff :ohlawd:...oh and lol and that silly hoe thinking she could stop chayton with her empty threats :russyheh: bytch get choked out :birdman:...all in all hood fukd up tryna make chayton suffer instead of doing the deed. even job was looking like :purescust:while he was doing it lol...oh and was anybody impressed with the whole "wat if he nvr became sheriff" concept? cuz i thought that was dope and a lil sad at the same time....Looks like they gettin bak on they heist shyt next ep and the fukkery lvls seem to be going past 9000 too :whooh:

Did you watch the after credits scenes with him coming out of the water like the Predator and shyt:banderas: