All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE NATURE BOY SAW ONLY ONE EPISODE BEFORE...IT WAS DECENT:leon:

IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD? :lupe:

THE NATURE BOY LOVES fukkERY :salute:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Let me answer this question by saying that like The Knick this is a show that gets slept on because it's on Cinemax . It's a great show for different reasons but I would put it near that level.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Man T-Hawk is hard on hoes like a MF dude was bout to put ol girl in the ground and he knew that broad since he was like 6. :damn:

I guess anybody can get it.:demonic:

When I saw that I was like no way is he going to murk bytches two weeks in a row. Sally was close to being a ghost again #BeingHuman :sadcam:. Hood was straight in revenge mode, stuck the knife in T-Hawk and kept turning until he was forced to scream out. It was dope how they went with the black and white fantasy to show what would have happened if Hood never took out for the real sheriff. This show has some great cinematography at times, the fantasy and the shot of T-Hawk jumping off the cliff into the river.

Rebecca thought she was a boss bytch, going around playing Hacksaw Jim Duggan with the 2 X 4, until Kai had to put her in her place :francis:. Now Kai is banging out Brock's ex wife while she's on the couch :mjcry:in the inside. Rebecca is so sexy though :takedat:.

Dava keeps fukking up, but look at her parents. Next week's preview looked :wow:.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
My gawd that pain tolerance Chayton has is is is impossible......I wonder what a fight between Burton and Chayton be like.

Great episode, the nazi cop is a strong character. Cant wait for the fukkery of his past catching up to him. The colonel and that heist plot is gonna be fukkery times a trillion. Kai telling Rebecca to know her role and shut her mouth basically. Kai banging brock ex wife. Joe getting handled lol. The flashbacks were amazing. Of what could have been. A powerful moment when (forgot the bartender name ) and kai were talking. Hoods* daughter becoming a thot dam near every episode. Man, great season and great show.