Banshee Season 3

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Godammit they actually went there:mjcry:

I was hoping they'd actually subvert that trope. I need to see a killing spree from Hood next week.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Is the black DA a lesbian? They made sure they showed that girl run into her arms at the end:mjpls:

I peeped that too, her girlfriend? was bad as well :takedat:

Pours out some liquor for Siobhan :mjcry:. T.Hawk didn't have to do her like that :wow:. Didn't even get the people he came to kill with Proctor escaping and Billy still alive :damn:.

First Emmet and now her, Bullock better be watching his back because he might be next. He's the last original officer left. That final shot of Hood was straight :demonic:, we know he's going to be on the warpath.

Another great episode, really felt like a movie a la Assault on Precinct 13.

Proctor's lawyer getting shot, trying to free him :mjlol:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
once hood told (or whisper) Siobahn his real name I knew it was over.:damn:
Also it will be interesting to see what happens next episode.:banderas:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
She had to die for the good of the show :mjcry:

Why couldn't you just let hood cook :mjcry:

Chayton just made Hood absorb that L :wow:, should of killed him when you had the chance though :ufdup:

Chayton isn't making it out of this season though, Hood is going to turn ruthless for revenge

Nazi boy better get those tattoos removed ASAP because we need a new shooter for the team :damn:

Im starting to think Emmett left for another show/role :patrice:

edit: oh yeah Proctor simping for his niece before he left :mjlol:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
siobhan!!! :noah::mjcry:

chayton know he wrong for that shyt but he put on the war paint for a reason so somebody had to die by his hands, damn shame it had to be cute ass siobhan tho :to: and the way he did it :damn: snapped her neck like she was some random mufukka in that underground fighting ring he be in :damn:

then u got proctor straight up simping but i still felt bad he didnt get to spend those last moments with his moms tho :mjcry:

im glad they made the black chick go hard on the nazi even after his lil sob story cuz im literally looking at the screen like :comeon: while he telling it....but i :salute: her for saving the dude just to prove black folks>>>...that chick who ran up and hugged her tho :krs::banderas: i need that lesbo scene asap :steviej:

my body straight up ready for nxt week tho cuz hood bout to go in kratos mode :ahh: