Banshee Season 3

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Ayo that fight was on some other level ish :ohlawd:. From the way that Nola threw the axe to jump off the fight, to them battling in the car, to Smithers popping the trunk to get his tools, to the MK finish. The whole thing had me like :ooh:. This was one of the best episodes the series has done. Hood being captured in the semi truck with Fat b*stard and him escaping and dumping him to get ran over :lolbron:. Bullock and the strip club shootout. T.Hawk is going to kill new cop when he finds out about his brother :wow:. Then you got Chivon finding out the truth about Hood to end the episode :whew:.
that episode was like a movie

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
i4YPbTZ8Xqe6v.gif

i knew this gif was coming as soon as i saw the scene :wow:

and yeah, i think homegirl gonna die too :mjcry:

i had no idea proctors nurse was homie's ex wife, i guess i wasn't paying that much attention to the lady, i think she's gonna die too after that speech outside

the bag of nails got me too :mjlol:

yo, how are people not watching this show?... IMO, its the most entertaining show i'm watching at the moment,and i watch alot of shows

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ep was straight but it was pretty much just the build up for the next ep which will be on some spartacus "kill them all" shyt :ahh: white blood gon spill and i think its safe to say it will be siobhan (:sadcam:) since she's the only one that know about hood plus the lil preview kinda gave it away...if the ex nazi dude does take her spot he better be on some ed norton from american history X type shyt cuz im constantly gonna be looking at this dude on screen like :leostare: just outta respect for emmett (:sadbron:)...i also think t-hawk gonna make it out of there somehow which will make hood finally step into this lil fued between t-hawk and proctor and i guess be on proctor side cuz he'll want revenge....friday cant get here soon enough brehs :sweetlawd:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
when people ask me if they should watch this... i normally say... there's fukking, fighting, shooting and fukkery in EVERY episode

Funny you should say that because I just told somebody the same thing. Told him its about fighting, ass, titties, and deception in that order.