Banshee Season 3

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That's 2 weeks in a row that Banshee has dropped the bomb cliff-hanger :damn:. T. Hawk about to wreck shyt next episode, I'm worried about a certain cop though :sadcam:. Lmao@ Hood saying fukk it and just straight trying to murder Proctor.
That fight between the two of them was brutal, Proctor hitting Hood with a bag of nails :mjlol:. The ringing sound effect they did really added to the fight as well.

Can only imagine what next week will be like :banderas:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between T-Hawk and Hood there is no chill left in Banshee. Props to Daiva taking them tips from Hood to heart and pulling a successful heist, a little more practice and she could join the family business.:obama:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i4YPbTZ8Xqe6v.gif

:whoa:

:mjcry:

I see the economy Banshee works independently from the rest of the U.S. $75for Forza had me:scust:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Hood must be on a regiment of senzu beans to recover from his weekly beatings :dahell: , tbh I kinda miss the hood/proctor team ups from previous seasons

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
So they finishing the T-Hawk arch early i would assume. He either gets caught or goes down in a blaze of glory in the next 2 episodes. Hood's deputy/girlfriend obviously dies and the Nazi that applied for the deputy position will take her place. they will spend a couple of episodes getting over that and then Hood will want to rob the army base and start over somewhere...