Banshee Season 2

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs i'm not trynna see that fakkit hood smash a new heaux every episode :beli:

Also I didn't like how the amish girl just outfought a guy twice her size, with ease :beli:

Let's not start with the ducktales Banshee.

That brewing conflict between the Amish and Natives though :lupe:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this season brehs :wow: i hope nola ass gone for good :camby:....producers must've been like me, thinking to themselves "this bytch not gettin naked :what: wtf we got her for :why:" time to wrap her story up :smugbiden:....my dude hood aint met a challenge yet he couldnt at least try to take on :smugdraper:...but my gawd that torture work proctor put on the amish dude :wow:....oh and uhh that ex amish bish a straight up whore, i mean bish just let a random dude smash cuz she depressed :beli: i need to find a whore like that :win:....as for that big indian dude, idk bout yall but thats kinda :myman: ....dude just walk around spittin venomous ether to cacs and i :salute: him for that

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That big Indian dude Chayton I gotta :salute: so he :pacspit: on the white people and spirit bomb on them and even he sh!tty on a black cop like "you should be ashamed of yourself about your africa ancestry so how you gonna work for white folks?" :ufdup:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:damn:
banshee4_by_thepsydefx-d74lqh9.gif

I was expecting a simple castration or teeth removal. I sure as fukk wasn't expecting that.

This show is underrated as hell. Season 2 with only 4 episodes in has stepped it up to where it's a legit all around great show. It's the show I look forward to the most each week. It's just straight up fun.

And lmao @ that broad from the diner talking about having the BSD on speed dial. As if dialing 911 is such a difficult task to complete.

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
this season brehs :wow: i hope nola ass gone for good :camby:....producers must've been like me, thinking to themselves "this bytch not gettin naked :what: wtf we got her for :why:" time to wrap her story up :smugbiden:....my dude hood aint met a challenge yet he couldnt at least try to take on :smugdraper:...but my gawd that torture work proctor put on the amish dude :wow:....oh and uhh that ex amish bish a straight up whore, i mean bish just let a random dude smash cuz she depressed :beli: i need to find a whore like that :win:....as for that big indian dude, idk bout yall but thats kinda :myman: ....dude just walk around spittin venomous ether to cacs and i :salute: him for that

That big Indian dude Chayton I gotta :salute: so he :pacspit: on the white people and spirit bomb on them and even he sh!tty on a black cop like "you should be ashamed of yourself about your africa ancestry so how you gonna work for white folks?" :ufdup:
:myman: T. Hawk is hard on coons and Cacs :banderas: "what is it about you white people and chains since you got here you want to lock everyone away" "Hey black man I think these belong to you" :wow: at the ether he was handing out

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, T. Hawk is no joke. Hood better get to training if he wants to go against him again.

They always got Hood going against these big ass dudes :damn:, I know when he went to talk the teacher it was only a matter of time before things popped off. Proctor came in and gave him that work though.

That Dinah chick in the diner was looking kinda good, Hood might need to visit her for some apple pie late at night :shaq:

Hood's Asian buddy is jokes whenever he pops up, him clowning the kid was funny. Kid shows up to town, gets new identity instead of a bullet, smashes ex Amish chicks :leon:. Not too shabby.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
"Maybe l should talk to your sister, seems to me shes the one with the balls anyway..." :mjlol: Proctor is too much this season

Hood hes coming for round 2 :damn:.

Another great ep

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
he took black dudes soul

*tosses shackles to the black officer*

"Here you go black man,i think these are yours"

:wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, T. Hawk is no joke. Hood better get to training if he wants to go against him again.

They always got Hood going against these big ass dudes :damn:, I know when he went to talk the teacher it was only a matter of time before things popped off. Proctor came in and gave him that work though.

That Dinah chick in the diner was looking kinda good, Hood might need to visit her for some apple pie late at night :shaq:

Hood's Asian buddy is jokes whenever he pops up, him clowning the kid was funny. Kid shows up to town, gets new identity instead of a bullet, smashes ex Amish chicks :leon:. Not too shabby.

I was :banderas: but getting sick of Hood always whoop big ass guy had me :aicmon:. I'm rooting for Chayton aka T.Hawks