Banshee Season 2

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
being an art nig, that episode was dope from a cinematography standpoint. the way they were telling the story was ill for setting up all the tension.

Its wack to use a broad from another tv show in that way, cuz you knew she was reall tailing them. too bad she aint stick around so cac sheriff could get her titties out for us to see.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
being an art nig, that episode was dope from a cinematography standpoint. the way they were telling the story was ill for setting up all the tension.

Its wack to use a broad from another tv show in that way, cuz you knew she was reall tailing them. too bad she aint stick around so cac sheriff could get her titties out for us to see.
just pull up one of the earlier episodes of last season's Strike Back. Scott had them out pretty quickly:shaq:

images

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ep was also very symbolic because it was the death of Hood's dream and whole purpose of being in Banshee so now what fo he do

Daps
This show has gotten too ridiculous.

they've made rabbit into an unbelievably powerful guy. Walking Wheeling into prisonsto hold meetings and shyt. :comeon:
Then he's using the dumbest assassins know to man.

Banshee really only has 5 police officers? They thought it prudent to leave the suspect in an extremely politically volatile case unattended? In addition to the fact that the Indians wanted him dead, there was also the chance he'd kill himself...a department on thin ice is just gonna leave him alone? And the DA just gonna shrug off that appearance of police brutality? :mindblown:

Don't even get me started on the big Indian breaking out. :snoop:

I'll accept this lazy writing in the name of mindless entertainment, but then don't go trying to slip an 'artsy' episode in there :camby:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this nikka Smithers needs his own spin off :wow:

it looks like were gonna get Hood vs Proctor pt 2 soon :ohlawd:

the little british Statham dude was putting in work :ehh: but i thought his death was weak...it was too final destinationish :patrice:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proctor hitting his niece is gonna be the weirdest boner material on cable

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
yoooooooooo
this episode...
:ohhh:

damnnnnnn
:gladbron:
so much shyt to add to moving forward
i thought theyd lose material but now they got enough easily for another season​

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Proctor hitting his niece is gonna be the weirdest boner material on cable

You think they are going to fully go there? He did say if you are with me, you are with me all the way :ohhh:

That stripper Kai helped get her paycheck :shaq: had some tig ol bitties in the beginning.

I agree I wish the fight with Transporter Jr. could have been longer, but I didn't see the finish coming that soon.

So Hood didn't even steal real diamonds, just glass. Rabbit really did fuk him.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i love this show but this weird family shyt is just too weird

the girl that plays rebecca is only 20 :what:

Last edited: