Banshee Season 2

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man this show doesnt disappoint at all. Tatanka flipping cop cars over after chanting some war shyt. The big indian dont work for the chief tho right he just got his independent gang?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
man this show doesnt disappoint at all. Tatanka flipping cop cars over after chanting some war shyt. The big indian dont work for the chief tho right he just got his independent gang?

I'm sure T. Hawk is rolling by himself, I can't see him taking orders from Alex.

T Hawk would have spit that ether at him if he saw Alex in the hot tub with the White Jezebel.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:Native Extraordinaire did it again :banderas::banderas:
My breh said a battle prayer before lifting the car off the road
3pz7.png
:wow:
Black cop was all shook like "what you doing back there :damn:"
My nikka Native Extraordinaire gonna whoop cac sheriff's ass again :blessed:
Imagine Native Extraordinaire and Nola teaming up to bring back that Cherokee fighting spirit :damn::damn:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
first 20 minutes :snooze:

just when i started dozing off..... The sniper shot :whoo:

That tense scene in the cornfields could of been longer, rabbit :ufdup:

worst ep of the season by far, way too slow

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first 20 minutes :snooze:

just when i started dozing off..... The sniper shot :whoo:

That tense scene in the cornfields could of been longer, rabbit :ufdup:

worst ep of the season by far, way too slow

Compared to what we got so far ill give them a pass cuz they might break the budget before the finale with action every episode. The tension was and cinematography was great.

U really felt their anxiety while they were trying to escape and dream for just a few. Rabbit is the devil

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That last episode was tense as fukk
Like a scary movie where something could jump out at anytime
had me watching like...
:guilty:

I knew that female with the groceries was faulty
Cause dude had that bad psych female back in the prison

I thought FBI dude would make it thru and be a problem
shyt changed real quick

So Jason Statum brother is after young hodge ehhh
:patrice:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Good episode, cleaned up the dying FBI guy story with one sniper shot, also confirmed that rabbit did not go away & will be back by seasons end. It made Hood realize that he will never have that dream life scenario he was hoping to have with his dream house burning down. The shoot out scene in the field is probably top 5 of the series. Also, Cinemax must have that sniper on speed dial because she played a assassin in Strike Back also...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Good episode, cleaned up the dying FBI guy story with one sniper shot, also confirmed that rabbit did not go away & will be back by seasons end. It made Hood realize that he will never have that dream life scenario he was hoping to have with his dream house burning down. The shoot out scene in the field is probably top 5 of the series. Also, Cinemax must have that sniper on speed dial because she played a assassin in Strike Back also...

Oh snap :ohhh:, that was ol girl that Scott was messing with.

This was definitely a different vibe than most of the episodes of Banshee, but I liked it. I enjoy when shows can switch up from the usual format and offer something new. It was slow, but the building anticipation they created was really good. You knew something bad was going to happen, just didn't know when.

As mentioned above, the cinematography in the cornfield scene with Hood, Carrie, and the sniper was awesome.