Banshee Season 2

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proctor coming back to protect his people amish jesus. This show basically has no good guy.

All these nikkas is crooks and killers even the DA husband dealing with his issue with Bj's and titty bars. thats why every scene is full of fukkery

:bryan::blessed:

You right, ain't no heroes in Banshee. Everybody is a killa or doing some kind of con. :russ: This show is so dope. It needs more attention. My nikka Hood about to knock down that NUBIAN queen next.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
He finally smashed brehs
:blessed:

Don't know why but that female cop look like she got that extra good puss
That's how I like'em...
:shaq:

That female that hasn't gotten the dikk in a long time
That kinda sex is always amazing
That>>The great sex myth of fukking a virgin
:yes:

This show is so damn underrated
This season pound for pound is greater than the 1st
Every episode is piff
I was wondering late last season how they were gonna continue without making episodes that were rethreads
Well...
They got me

Everyone has a great storyline
and...
the shyt is about to be even more piff moving forward

Who's next for Hood?

That female DA
:noah:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
It finally happened brehs :blessed: now begins the wait for them chocolate titties from the new DA.:takedat:

Hood is like fukking Goku, he saw that big indian mofukker and was like "yo I gotta fight that dude!":whoo:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hood is gonna end up fukking every female on this show probably even his smarmy black secretary that works in the police station.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Hood is gonna end up fukking every female on this show probably even his smarmy black secretary that works in the police station.

I'm sayin...

What do you really expect from a channel that has the nick-name...
'Skin a-max'
:lolbron:

I mean...
If I ever envisioned a show that Cinamax would do
This would be it

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That episode went fast as shyt, heat from start to end :whew:

Was the Indian chick the one to do the young girl in, or is she going to be out for vengeance? Didn't quite get that at the end

Daps

He ain't even trying to fukk them...they just throwing themselves at him like he's the only dikk in town. :mindblown:

How mad will the coli be win the new DA shows up for a "drink" at Commissioner Burrell's bar? :mjpls;

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
To be fair everyone in banshee is either Amish, native or a hillbilly, I can see how the chicks get wet over the new tough and ultramasculine sheriff.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That episode went fast as shyt, heat from start to end :whew:

Was the Indian chick the one to do the young girl in, or is she going to be out for vengeance? Didn't quite get that at the end
I wouldn't doubt that she did it in order to pop shyt off with the Amish and Kai in particular. But then I don't know where that leaves the big guy in the hoodie. I hope she didn't.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
best episode of the whole show so far :wow: shyt was delightful. As someone said earlier, not a minute or second wasted :blessed:

Anyone else get the :banderas: when the son walked into the station? I was wondering when he'd be brought into it.