The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I thought this season might be a let-down
Im glad I was wrong
This shyt is the truth

This nikka Hodge about to have a litter-box named after him after all the p*ssy he gets​

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jesus. Three episodes now and each one has been better than the last.

The fight in the motor home:ohlawd:

Kai and Smithers vs. the Indians :ooh::russ:

The chase in the woods:lupe:

Kelly getting naked:noah:. Odette Annabelle better take notice and stop frontin. Deva might fukk around and get naked before she ever does.

I feel like they gonna have to end up deading real Hoods kid.

Carrie on that snitching shyt next week:camby:

We're being :blessed:with some of the best fights on the small and/or big screen right now.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is crack. That Indian was big as fukk. Hood is dat nikka! He finally got them draws from the detective. :ahh:

That Indian coming back for Hood though :ufdup:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This show is crack. That Indian was big as fukk. Hood is dat nikka! He finally got them draws from the detective. :ahh:

That Indian coming back for Hood though :ufdup:

Yup, @ T. Hawk cutting himself getting ready for battle :damn:

I wonder if it is a swerve with the Indian chick that got killed and that some Amish person had something to do with it. Nola looks like she will be on the warparth for whoever did it. Her tag-teaming with Hood in a future episode would be dope.

Masked man in the woods after Rebecca when she was supposed to meet up with the Amish girl :ohhh:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Yup, @ T. Hawk cutting himself getting ready for battle :damn:

I wonder if it is a swerve with the Indian chick that got killed and that some Amish person had something to do with it. Nola looks like she will be on the warparth for whoever did it. Her tag-teaming with Hood in a future episode would be dope.

Masked man in the woods after Rebecca when she was supposed to meet up with the Amish girl :ohhh:
im thinking its him from the origin clips

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Proctor coming back to protect his people amish jesus. This show basically has no good guy.

All these nikkas is crooks and killers even the DA husband dealing with his issue with Bj's and titty bars. thats why every scene is full of fukkery

:bryan::blessed: