Banshee Season 2

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
2 episodes in and they aint let my nikka Hood go ham on a brolic video game level boss type dude yet :patrice:

then you gon tease me like he was about to give the abusive husband the beats :patrice:

somebody better get that work next week :ohlawd:

and we finally bout to see the deputy with them clothes off too :lawd:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I love this show. Over the top violence and the beatings usually go both ways. Hood gonna end up running through all the females in Banshee by the time the series is through. If I had to choose I'd wife Kelly, smash Rebecca, and send Carrie back to where she was at and raise my seed.

That promo for next week looks serious:gladbron:. Big Indian dude probably gunning for that spot the MMA fight had last year.

I'll try and make some GIFs tomorrow.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
hood smashing by the next two eps BOOK IT!!
bible3.gif
she already did

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
the beatings :wow:

that deputy been throwing the puss at hood since last season.

she finally caught him on a dry spell :lolbron:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn that was a dope episode. this show is so wild there is no one who is safe from getting that work

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I want them to do is get rid of that "one and true love" theme...That shyt RUINS the main character...
They need to kill off that heaux Hood is in love with and let the young Amish PAWG take the main female role.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That Indian chick reminded me of Batman the way she popped out of nowhere and saved Rebecca from danger.

We need to get a fight between her and Carrie before the season is over.

They continue to tow the line with Rebecca and her uncle, the way she was getting off in the beginning from memories of Hood then him.

I like the fact they let girl cop do work this week on her ex-husband, came in the hotel room with the baton like Let's do this :whoo:

Hood showed up and surveyed the scene with the :ehh:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They need to kill off that heaux Hood is in love with and let the young Amish PAWG take the main female role.
Breh, have you not seen her get busy last season? Girl broke Hood off with that fire p*ssy all night, woke up handed ol Ukranian mafia boy that work for an entire episode, turned around and mopped the floor with the rest of his east european goons. That's the realest bytch on TV. Nola don't want no problems.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nola running up on those marines getting her Green Arrow shyt on :blessed: Rebecca walking around with the constant :shaq: Hood :cape: for every girl in town.

and these fight scenes :wow: :dj2: