Banshee Season 2

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
bodying emmit and his wife :camby: that shyt was real gay. letting the white man win like that... smh

outside of that, piff episode.

Dopest native amaerican character (chayten) since GI JOE. I hope he kills the supremacist CACs.

smh @ indian chief dude dying with CAC Cooch on his breath , bytch ass nikka

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't even notice the WTC in the background

dMESmFm.jpg

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Bullshyt. They didn't have to kill emmet and his wife. They already lost the baby, he lost his love for the job. Like wtf. Really wtf. I'm pissed at this show. I used to love this show very much. Now, I dunno. Unless hood goes fukking mid evil on them CACs for emmet I'm done. Otherwise the episode was piff.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Bullshyt. They didn't have to kill emmet and his wife. They already lost the baby, he lost his love for the job. Like wtf. Really wtf. I'm pissed at this show. I used to love this show very much. Now, I dunno. Unless hood goes fukking mid evil on them CACs for emmet I'm done. Otherwise the episode was piff.
Emmet may live :mjpls:
If 50 lived with 9 shots so can my nikka
ina07VzfitXI9.png

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:

Was the last neo-nazi cat supposed to forget what Emmit did to his boys?

Will be interesting to see if Hood gets wind of this seeing how it happened in Maryland and it may be hard to tie what may seem like a random act of violence to what happened in Banshee.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

When has Hood ever let shyt slide, he gonna prolly make them mutha fukks do gay shyt to each other before he kills them.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
T-hawk vs the Prometheus dude would be a :ohmy: scrap. Hope they make that happen somehow.

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
When has Hood ever let shyt slide, he gonna prolly make them mutha fukks do gay shyt to each other before he kills them.

This. I expect hood to go ape on them local kkk members.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That finale was piff:ohlawd:. I don't even know where to start

That last scene with T Hawk was on some kickboxer / bloodsport type shyt:wow: