Banshee Season 2

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
wat prometheus dude :patrice:....i know u not talkin bout the albino in jail cuz that powdered cac is dead as fuk

yeah the albino :dwillhuh: wait hood killed him? i know they fought but i for some reason i thought they just scrapped and that was the end of that :damn: i wanted a T-hawk vs prometheus scrap :damn:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yeah the albino :dwillhuh: wait hood killed him? i know they fought but i for some reason i thought they just scrapped and that was the end of that :damn: i wanted a T-hawk vs prometheus scrap :damn:
He turned is neck into jelly with the weights.

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How'd Rabbit find out about Hood and his girl?
The other cat was tailing Hood.

03-olec-spy.gif

Daps
Yea, so I'm checking out here. This show has always been ridiculous and unbelievable, but they OD'd on the White Supremacist shyt with these super human CaCs. I won't be tuning in to this bullshyt next season. :camby:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, so I'm checking out here. This show has always been ridiculous and unbelievable, but they OD'd on the White Supremacist shyt with these super human CaCs. I won't be tuning in to this bullshyt next season. :camby:
:dwillhuh:

There were 3 main ones. The big one, we never see again. The main guy is damn near killed and eventually taken out. The one guy Emmit really didn't go off on was the one that got him back.

Daps
:dwillhuh:

There were 3 main ones. The big one, we never see again. The main guy is damn near killed and eventually taken out. The one guy Emmit really didn't go off on was the one that got him back.

I'm not talking about the actual white supremacists characters, I'm talking about the whole show. It's a shytty show painting Hood and Anna as super human CaCs and Proctor's daughter as some irresistible cooch, while the dumb native gets outsmarted at every turn. It wore thin.
They'll spend next season building up the big Indian just to have Hood or Proctor kill him with their bare hands.

Beyond that, the writing on this show is absolutely horrendous. Mindless violence and nudity surrounded caricatures.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm not talking about the actual white supremacists characters, I'm talking about the whole show. It's a shytty show painting Hood and Anna as super human CaCs and Proctor's daughter as some irresistible cooch, while the dumb native gets outsmarted at every turn. It wore thin.
They'll spend next season building up the big Indian just to have Hood or Proctor kill him with their bare hands.

Beyond that, the writing on this show is absolutely horrendous. Mindless violence and nudity surrounded caricatures.
i think they are trying to tie it in a LITTLE tho

saying hood used to be in the "army" then he says "something like that" which means he's probably navy seals or some special type agent back in the day......

means they basically trying to say why and where this nikka got all this expert fighting and detective knowledge... he wasn't just some bum ass crook who got caught

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

the fact that u said "proctor's daughter" means u didnt pay attention to the show or u dont even like the show enuff too pay attention :beli: so your opinion really dont matter :yeshrug:.....and when the fuk did hood and anna become white supremicist :what: they're best friend is a asian ragin homo :mindblown:......good riddance breh :camby: