Banshee Season 2

Daps
the fact that u said "proctor's daughter" means u didnt pay attention to the show or u dont even like the show enuff too pay attention :beli: so your opinion really dont matter :yeshrug:.....and when the fuk did hood and anna become white supremicist :what: they're best friend is a asian ragin homo :mindblown:......good riddance breh :camby:

Me calling her Proctor's daughter just means I misspoke...there is absolutely NOTHING confusing or deep about this show :rudy:

And I didn't call Hood and Anna white supremacists, I said the show is on that shyt with these super human CaCs. A common offense in Amerikkan entertainment.

But even if you can't see that, the fact remains this is a terribly written show. It's utterly ridiculous.

Daps
i think they are trying to tie it in a LITTLE tho

saying hood used to be in the "army" then he says "something like that" which means he's probably navy seals or some special type agent back in the day......

means they basically trying to say why and where this nikka got all this expert fighting and detective knowledge... he wasn't just some bum ass crook who got caught

Ya, I expect a 'Bourne' aspect to be revealed. Anna just as good as he is.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brehs did we all forget about Nola that fast? This bytch about to get all the way up in Procters ass :banderas:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I didn't call Hood and Anna white supremacists, I said the show is on that shyt with these super human CaCs. A common offense in Amerikkan entertainment.
We've seen Emmitt take shots to the face like :stopitslime:

Even Job was whipping people's ass and on some Neo shyt with the gunwork

And you got big ass Cante beating the shyt out of white people calling them the devil

Nola beat 3-4 white people's ass at once and split the head of an Amish dude

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
dont watch the show then if you dont like "Super Cacs"

its a action show wtf do you expect. people moan for the sake of moaning

This season was great

Daps
dont watch the show then if you dont like "Super Cacs"

its a action show wtf do you expect. people moan for the sake of moaning

This season was great

I won't, I already said I'm checking out here. Won't be tuning in next season.

I watched this season, and voiced my opinion on how how ass this show is after it concluded.

Daps
We've seen Emmitt take shots to the face like :stopitslime:

Even Job was whipping people's ass and on some Neo shyt with the gunwork

And you got big ass Cante beating the shyt out of white people calling them the devil

Nola beat 3-4 white people's ass at once and split the head of an Amish dude

If you can't see it that's, fine. Show is still ass, even outside of it. :yeshrug:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
You have to take this show at face value or you won't enjoy it. We're supposed to believe Hood is the last man standing in some of these fights? The MMA fighter, the albino, and the big Indian dude would've all washed him if this show were meant to be realistic. And you had Ana trading shots with Yuri :heh:

Sometimes you need a show like this for pure fukkerys sake. It's like they have a quota of 1 sex scene and 2 ass kickings per episode. Its meant to be over the top.

That said, I binged watched this show and caught up about a week ago. Season 2 wasn't as gripping as Season 1 to me so hopefully they turn it up a notch with the Hood vs. Proctor conflict.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I just caught up and saw the finale today. I thought the season was good, but I liked the 1st season more. And yeah, the show and fight scenes are unrealistic and kind of ridiculous, but I don't care. Not everything has to feel ultra-realistic like The Wire and Mad Men. I think the show is really entertaining and that's about all you can expect from an action show on Cinemax.

Bullshyt. They didn't have to kill emmet and his wife. They already lost the baby, he lost his love for the job. Like wtf. Really wtf. I'm pissed at this show. I used to love this show very much. Now, I dunno. Unless hood goes fukking mid evil on them CACs for emmet I'm done. Otherwise the episode was piff.
I think that's definitely what's going to happen.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
T. Hawk will be a series regular for season 3 :blessed:, along with the DA
‘Banshee’ Season 3: Geno Segers, Afton Williamson Made Series Regulars - TVLine

unnamed3.jpg