Banshee Season 2

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
they didn't have to do emmith like that tho :to: ,when hood was about to charge at them with the knife:whew:and after the credits :banderas: , this is definetly the most underrated show on tv right now

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hands down most underrated show on TV. We need to get word out about this show. My nikka Hood lives up to his name. Was about to go kamikaze with that knife :russ: Chayton is gully. I don't know my nikka Hood ready for T. Hawk.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i didnt even talk about t-hawk the ethering gawd last night....dude gon come thru nxt season puttin the fear in errybody...i might even have to root for him cuz i know he gon be giving cacs dat work....oh and picture i tweeted about the emmit shyt last night and the actor who shot him up favorited my tweet :russ:....he just dont know id haymaker his ass for my nicca emmit :birdman:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maaaaaaaaan fuk them cacs :pacspit:....how dare they do my nicca emmett and his wife like that....if i see the actors who played them or the writers who wrote that fukd up shyt in the streets im throwin haymakers on em :birdman:
that shyt hurt my soul brehs :to::sadcam:

excellent finale tho....only a few shows have put me thru an emotional state like that...and GoT was the most recent one so ya know banshee on some type of lvl with me....
I had to pause it when that van pulled up because I knew what was next. That shyt legitimately hurt me.

Wait til Chaten find out an amish white girl killed his leader :banderas:

Longshadow dumb ass :dahell: We fukking chicks we kidnapped a month ago and whose uncle we're trying to put away with knifes on us now? She even grabbed it and made a joke about it just to remind your ass.

If this means his fine sister comes back and teams up with Chaten to wreak havoc on Banshee though :lupe:

No more Job :to:

I'm assuming the NY detective is gonna try to find out more about Hood

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait is Job really not coming back? I thought it was just a throw away line until Job shows up in season 3. We need Job for all the ether he be hurling at Sugar.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good news, Job is coming back next season. :whew:

Let’s say Greg [Yaitanes, exective producer, showrunner, and director] and Tropper come to you and ask you to write the first page of Season 3. Where do we find Job in Season 3, Episode 1 if you had a chance to write it?At least from what we know at the end of Season 2, he is not in Banshee. He is away. I would imagine he gets pulled in somehow. That’s just a setup though. For me, half of the amusement that Tropper gets out of writing Job is that this guy is pissed and not where he wants to be. So I see Job starting off by being in New York but eventually coming back to town. He’s having a good time and then he gets roped back in and gets very annoyed!

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait is Job really not coming back? I thought it was just a throw away line until Job shows up in season 3. We need Job for all the ether he be hurling at Sugar.
Maybe he comes back, but the way I took it, at least storyline wise, he's in NY indefinitely looking for other things to do.

The only reason he came to Banshee was because Rabbit was coming after him to find out where Hood and Carrie were.

Edit: Just saw you new post

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That Finale
:whoo:

The Most Underrated Show on TV
:yes:

Next Season is setup to be piff
:whew:

The storylines
:ooh:

I thought this show would struggle after season 1
I'm glad I was wrong
:blessed:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
T Hawk :banderas:

That voice :demonic:

Proctor and Rebecca into some weird amish wincest:myman: that shyt will probably make Smithers jealous.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they didn't have to do emmith like that tho :to: ,when hood was about to charge at them with the knife:whew:and after the credits :banderas: , this is definetly the most underrated show on tv right now
What happpened after the credits?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
anastasia w/the black hair :noah:
proctor and rebecca tho :patrice: they're amish so they've been fukked in the head since birth :manny:
deva knows her real dad now :ohhh:
chaton gon' drop that tomahawk next season :yes:
longshadow's the thunder man, say word :usure:
all them bullets flying at hood and ana and they got pistols
308uw5s.jpg

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know at some point proctor will find out his niece used to fukk hood

also im dying to get some back story on smithers. i hope he has a larger role in season 3 as well