Banshee Season 2

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Hood's #HardOnHoes stretch carries on :dead: I'm glad a few are starting to question who he actually is now, that'll be a big part of next season. Brock's always wanted the top job, giving it the :smugdraper: in the office. Longshadow wanting a piece of Rebecca along with most of Banshee it seems :shaq:

Those 2 shootouts :banderas: . Job surviving that hit :russ:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hood's #HardOnHoes stretch carries on :dead: I'm glad a few are starting to question who he actually is now, that'll be a big part of next season. Brock's always wanted the top job, giving it the :smugdraper: in the office. Longshadow wanting a piece of Rebecca along with most of Banshee it seems :shaq:

Those 2 shootouts :banderas: . Job surviving that hit :russ:
He had it the end of last season resulting in that investigation after like 30 people died in the shootout to get Rabbit :russ:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rabbits lines about him hoping there not being a god or else he ain't making it out of hell:whew:. Wish I had the exact quote.

I can't help but laugh at Gordon's misfortune, cold as it may be. Dude is a sucker. He finally lets Carrie back in, getting some of that make-up puss only for Hood to dam near break his door down :russ:

Then gets told his daughter ain't actually his, it's the dude he despises and with that she breaks out into the sunset with him. Gordon left with blue balls, a fully loaded gun and 1000 questions. shyt is hilarious to me:pachaha:

Sugar looked scared as fukk after seeing Proctor in prison. All i was thinking ....:ufdup:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Damn, i must not have been paying attention, didnt realize black dude was so tight wit proctor.

i was surprised the asian rupaul wasnt dead after taking that hit from the car.

LOL @ Gordon being a marine, yet hood always soning him and smacking him around. bytch ass dude

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Rabbits lines about him hoping there not being a god or else he ain't making it out of hell:whew:. Wish I had the exact quote.

I can't help but laugh at Gordon's misfortune, cold as it may be. Dude is a sucker. He finally lets Carrie back in, getting some of that make-up puss only for Hood to dam near break his door down :russ:

Then gets told his daughter ain't actually his, it's the dude he despises and with that she breaks out into the sunset with him. Gordon left with blue balls, a fully loaded gun and 1000 questions. shyt is hilarious to me:pachaha:

Sugar looked scared as fukk after seeing Proctor in prison. All i was thinking ....:ufdup:
:pacspit: fukk Gordon's weak ass. The fact that he's spying on Hood and pulled out a gun when his wife has already made a choice proves that.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the timeline on their daughter?

There's no way Gordon though that she was actually his unless he smashed the first day he met Carrie

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
maaaaaaaaan fuk them cacs :pacspit:....how dare they do my nicca emmett and his wife like that....if i see the actors who played them or the writers who wrote that fukd up shyt in the streets im throwin haymakers on em :birdman:
that shyt hurt my soul brehs :to::sadcam:

excellent finale tho....only a few shows have put me thru an emotional state like that...and GoT was the most recent one so ya know banshee on some type of lvl with me....

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
maaaaaaaaan fuk them cacs :pacspit:....how dare they do my nicca emmett and his wife like that....if i see the actors who played them or the writers who wrote that fukd up shyt in the streets im throwin haymakers on em :birdman:
that shyt hurt my soul brehs :to::sadcam:

excellent finale tho....only a few shows have put me thru an emotional state like that...and GoT was the most recent one so ya know banshee on some type of lvl with me....

Yeah, the way Emmett and his wife went out like that :to:

I agree that overall it was a really good finale, not as action packed as last years but the mix of flashbacks to further illustrate the relationship with Carrie/Hood/Rabbit was a nice touch. Fat Au and Job came thru for Hood/Carrie in a big way and Fat Au dropped the info that Hood used to be a soldier :ohhh:

Alex was a fool for trying to mess with Rebecca, talking about being the Thunder-man only to get done in by her :stopitslime:

Lucky for us T. Hawk will be coming back to Banshee to regulate and dish out the ether on the white man :blessed:

They have been slowing nudging towards the Proctor/Rebecca relationship all season and it look like they took that final step in the end :huhldup: Proctor coming out the shower butt naked and she goes to hug him :skip:. No way he didn't get hard :mjpls:. No Lannister.

With the Rabbit chapter closed, next season should focus on the war between Proctor and Hood. Can't wait.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They ain't have to do my dude Emmet like that. When I saw that van pull up:why:. I was sure Proctor was gonna send some hitters to take care of Siobhan to get at hood, not for Emmet and his wife to get that work from them cacs. Then they pretty much went there with Rebecca and Proctor :gag:. At least I see ChayDaGawd is coming through for that Kinaho crown.

I think last year's finale was overall better at least in terms of the action. This finale did succeed at playing with peoples emotions in the last half.
Gordon

I wonder how the Deva and Hood relationship is going to develop from here on out. Did Carrie tell Gordon about Hood not being Hood? Would he let it slide?

All i know right now is the bullets and fists better start all-out flying towards everybody next season.

iYdd98wVI7JIQ.gif

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
that shootout in the church :ohlawd:

those last 10 minutes :damn::damn::damn::damn:

why they got to do that to emmitt, he was out and looking to start a fresh

why would rebecca try kill the chief when he is on good terms with proctor :patrice:

proctor walked out the shower and she looked right at his dikk :scusthov:

great season :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Great season! I loved this season's mixture of introspection vs action. I think it was done perfectly. Last season's finale was fun with the shoot out with bazookas, etc, but the show runner showed a lot of growth this season in my opinion especially with the cinematography. They hit the right balance between action, sex and core story lines.