Banshee Season 2

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Good episode.I thought my nikka Job was gone when he got hit by that car :whoo:

Looks like were gonna have to wait until next season for Hood vs Proctor 2 but the finale next week should be crazy

Smithers is on to Rebecca...I could see him bodying her and ending up beefing with Key or taking his spot if Hood takes Proctor down

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I loved the color contrast between the town of Banshee and NYC. I really hope this Rabbit storyline finally ends next week. They have been delaying the real Hood vs Proctor matchup for 2 seasons now. I know they have to drag it out as much as possible but now we have to wait another year until we see them interact with each other...

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Man, I can't see hood taking many L's. Whats going to make him go back to Banshee after he kills Rabbit is the question.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
shyt, forgot all about that twist. Now, that ole girl told. You know Gordon hates Proctor so will he spill those beans. Honestly, I doubt Gordon makes it out the season.
i think Gordon is safe.Only 2 i worry about possibly dying next week are Rebecca and Carrie

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I loved the color contrast between the town of Banshee and NYC.

Loved the two shots of the city.

banshee10_by_thepsydefx-d79ciaj.gif
banshee11_by_thepsydefx-d79cia0.gif

i think Gordon is safe.Only 2 i worry about possibly dying next week are Rebecca and Carrie
I think Rebecca and Carrie are safe. Siobhan looks like a goner though :to:

siobhan1_by_thepsydefx-d79ckjx.gif
siobhanfinal_by_thepsydefx-d79cki9.gif

:noah:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yo that opening scene was bourne identity caliber shootout piffness :wow:....who knew that fruit was that gutter :salute: just going thru the whole church puttin the beats on dudes like a G :win:....this ep was piff at its finest and the next most likely gon top it, which is just crazy brehs :ohlawd:

Last edited:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So this what they been skimping on the budget for past few EPs for... shootout in NYC gone be :banderas:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
yo that opening scene was bourne identity caliber shootout piffness :wow:....who knew that fruit was that gutter :salute: just going thru the whole church puttin the beats on dudes like a G win::....this ep was piff at its finest and the next most likely gon top it, which is just crazy brehs :ohlawd:

Yeah, I knew Job was a wiz behind the keyboard but the way he got out of the chair and gave those goons the knife work and gun work like that had me like :whoo:. The way it was shot was really dope too with him fleeing and shooting backwards as he escaped the church, great way to kick off the episode.

Gordon really has to hate Hood, finally hooks back up with his wife only to be interrupted mid-fukk by Hood asking for Carrie :pachaha:

Alex trying to hook up with Rebecca now :skip:

The finale next week should be really good and as mentioned I hope it is a close to the Rabbit saga. I need T-Hawk to come back for season 3 as well.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah, I knew Job was a wiz behind the keyboard but the way he got out of the chair and gave those goons the knife work and gun work like that had me like :whoo:. The way it was shot was really dope too with him fleeing and shooting backwards as he escaped the church, great way to kick off the episode.

Gordon really has to hate Hood, finally hooks back up with his wife only to be interrupted mid-fukk by Hood asking for Carrie :pachaha:

Alex trying to hook up with Rebecca now :skip:

The finale next week should be really good and as mentioned I hope it is a close to the Rabbit saga. I need T-Hawk to come back for season 3 as well.
hood left that dude with a burnt soul and blue balls :wow:

now that u mention the indian, where the fuk he been at? :what:....every time they do the lil countdown thing before the ep they show him in like a fight club but i havent seen that scene yet....cacs aint got ethered since he escaped :sadcam: i need him bak asap :obama:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
homie on this page called ol' dude Smithers :heh:
and who knew that mango smellin dude Job could get down like that :leon:
hood was gettin that work for once in that hospital too :ufdup:
i can see ol' Gordon commitin that now that he knows Hoods in their lives forever.
i need to see Rabbit earn his rep next week too.

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loved the two shots of the city.

banshee10_by_thepsydefx-d79ciaj.gif
banshee11_by_thepsydefx-d79cia0.gif

I think Rebecca and Carrie are safe. Siobhan looks like a goner though :to:

siobhan1_by_thepsydefx-d79ckjx.gif
siobhanfinal_by_thepsydefx-d79cki9.gif

:noah:
Man that slim body was lookin damn good in her undies. Hood is focused to bounce on that pre fukk talk