Banshee Season 2

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm late as fukk to this thread.

This show is criminally slept on. The violence and women in this show are:banderas:

Proctor ain't nothing to fukk with. From the end of season one and season two his relationship with Rebecca had a touch of inevitable incest to it. I'm thinking i may have got this wrong though, like when she is watching Procter hittin these chicks up or what not you think she just trying be learn how to be a boss bytch? His protectiveness over her feels kinda weird to me though.

Gordon:ufdup:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm late as fukk to this thread.

This show is criminally slept on. The violence and women in this show are:banderas:

Proctor ain't nothing to fukk with. From the end of season one and season two his relationship with Rebecca had a touch of inevitable incest to it. I'm thinking i may have got this wrong though, like when she is watching Procter hittin these chicks up or what not you think she just trying be learn how to be a boss bytch? His protectiveness over her feels kinda weird to me though.

Gordon:ufdup:

^^Yeah that continued tonight with her undressing in front of him and the line about being able to resist. Then she didn't say anything about seeing the sheriff break in and was enjoying the view on the balcony when Proctor was in jail.

Emmett gave those skinheads the work :salute:. Overall this was a really good episode for him.

Hard to believe there are only 2 more episodes left in the season.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^Yeah that continued tonight with her undressing in front of him and the line about being able to resist. Then she didn't say anything about seeing the sheriff break in and was enjoying the view on the balcony when Proctor was in jail.

Emmett gave those skinheads the work :salute:. Overall this was a really good episode for him.

Yea i think she falling in love with the power getting seduced by the dark side n shyt just sitting back soaking up knowledge.

I wonder if they setting up proctor going to jail for a minute and rebecca holding it down

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Emmitts pawg :damn: someone help her in broad daylight :damn:

Hood needs to let proctor cook imo, stop hating on his empire. well actually if he didnt kill his 'son' they would still be cool :patrice:

that police girl needs to stop thinking shes wifey aswell, it was good seeing her nude but fall back now and let hood continue adding 5 stars to his roster. she keeps looking at him like they have been married for 20 years :camby:

my boy emmitt got his revenge though :myman: fukked up those nazi c*nts, did he just quit though :lupe:

2 eps left and proctor is most prob going to kill that busty latina so he can walk

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
there's only so much a black man can take in this world :damn:......emmett did that last skin head so dirty :banderas: no fuks was given on my end tho, im watching the whole scene like :vincewhoa:.....they better find a way for my nicca not to get no jail time :leostare:....ya dont repay evil with evil but there's also an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth :usure: and they killed my dude unborn child :to: imo they all shoulda got bodied not just fukd up

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Emmitts pawg :damn: someone help her in broad daylight :damn:

Hood needs to let proctor cook imo, stop hating on his empire. well actually if he didnt kill his 'son' they would still be cool :patrice:

that police girl needs to stop thinking shes wifey aswell, it was good seeing her nude but fall back now and let hood continue adding 5 stars to his roster. she keeps looking at him like they have been married for 20 years :camby:

my boy emmitt got his revenge though :myman: fukked up those nazi c*nts, did he just quit though :lupe:

2 eps left and proctor is most prob going to kill that busty latina so he can walk
Quit? That nikka going to jail breh :heh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It looked like Emmett didn't want any help

Dude was just gonna accept the consequences
he is but hood not gon let him rot in jail over that cuz he damn sure woulda did the same thing....shyt knowing hood they woulda just disappeared :heh:....he's most likely not gonna be a cop anymore tho

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They playing the whole Rebecca Proctor scenario smart. Its kept me guessing, but as each episode goes by i'm convinced its both - she want that power and some dikk from uncle Proc :scusthov:

I felt that emotion Emmett felt:to:. When Emmett lined up Proctors tools :krs:. He gave them racist fukks that work, i flew out my chair when Emmett was putting that beat down on them Nazi fukkers:salute:

You have to think Proctor is gonna get out and when he does, it's carnage.

Job has found Rabbit.

These last 2 episodes are gonna be a lot.:lupe: