• Lames

Votes: 99 72.8%

• Total voters

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
If a man has this type of mentality I understand why he gets no play.

Like I specifically said, I have seen a lot of goof ball anti social cats get p*ssy from women because a female found something intriguing or exciting, and mysterious about them.

For example, when I was younger I used to be into the whole nerd gaming scene and some of the lamest nikkaz use to eat just because he and a female liked and knew everything about a particular game, genre :mjlol:

Some of the weirdest shyt I saw in my life but it’s factual and happens a lot more than brehs think.

It all comes down to the female liking you for whatever reason :yeshrug:
This is what Coli brehs do best.

"I know a ugly dude who gets p*ssy"
"I know a fat dude who gets p*ssy"
"I know a dude in a wheelchair who gets p*ssy"

That's great for you and the parties involved but not everybody has access to those groups you're talking about.

So for that 1 weird ass dude that found his nerdy chick playing games there's millions that do not live in areas where they have enough people who are into whatever particular hobby they are into to meet up.

That one exception of some random woman you know liking ugly ass nikkas is not enough to debunk the rule.

You need to be attractive and if they don't find you attractive you're done.

That's the equivalent of that cac "see he did it too pull yourself up by your bootstraps" bullshyt.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You do realize throughout time only 40 percent of men reproduced right? A lot of men aren't attractive to women so they should be able to buy p*ssy without shame or judgement.
Men who don't take care of their children aren't judged as much as men who see hookers.

Ain't that something.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, I’m married now, but back in the day when I was getting butt cheeks on the regular I very rarely entertained women that were not into me first.

That’s why I keep telling brehs, you would get so much play if you invested in and only entertained women that were more into you than you are into the woman, but you have dudes out here who think they are ENTITLED to sleep, or date dimes only :mjlol:

But to answer your question specifically I NEVER TOOK A FEMALE OUT to dinner, dates, etc that I didn’t already know was head over heels for me.

I’m not into that “trying to win a woman over” bull shyt mentality.

If a man only entertains women’s who are head over heels for them from jump for whatever reason he will have a buffet of booty to choose from :yeshrug:

I mean no disrespect, but I’m having a hard time believing this. In my opinion entertaining a woman to some regard is part of the package of her determining if she wants to get to a next stage with you...not before.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Also,

I always feel like these conversations lack scope.

like if I wanted to pay 3 DIME PIECE hoes to go out on a boat with me for a day and suck me, fukk me, and have an all day foursome would that be a sucka move to you “I’ll never pay” brehs:jbhmm:

keep in mind most regular brehs will NEVER see or experience that in they life no matter how much “mouthpiece” or “game” they posses.

Like where is the line drawn?

is it only sucka shyt when regular brehs do it and not when your favorite rapper does it?:jbhmm:

Most rappers basically ADMIT to paying for p*ssy without directly doing it.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
I've been called ugly before bruh. More times than I can count. I even remember in 5th grade a girl I had a crush on straight up ridiculed me in front of multiple ppl.

I still have no problem getting women im attracted to

You a sensitive nikka and you let women get you that way

The reason women don't want you isn't because you're ugly it's because the energy you give off.

The 3 most confident ppl I ever met in my life. One is my older cousin. Handsome dark cat from st Louis ite cool. But the other 2, one was a fat big pun built nikka with braids. Dude walked like it was painful for him but he was so smooth and confident when he talked that everyone wanted to be around him even women had no issue sitting right next to his fat ass, even when there was other seats available.

The other was a white boy with one arm. Dude was so confident that ppl ain't even notice his arm nor did they need time to warm up to being around him like most ppl usually would with someone like that. Most ppl fucced with dude right off the bat

If a man has this type of mentality I understand why he gets no play.

Like I specifically said, I have seen a lot of goof ball anti social cats get p*ssy from women because a female found something intriguing or exciting, and mysterious about them.

For example, when I was younger I used to be into the whole nerd gaming scene and some of the lamest nikkaz use to eat just because he and a female liked and knew everything about a particular game, genre :mjlol:

Some of the weirdest shyt I saw in my life but it’s factual and happens a lot more than brehs think.

It all comes down to the female liking you for whatever reason :yeshrug:

Just because something worked for y’all or y’all seen something work for someone else doesn’t mean that it’s going to apply to everyone else.

In life some people are naturally good at certain things like sports, singing, producing music, drawing, dancing, making friends and getting women and others aren’t and the truth is that most men simply have a hard time getting women due to having physically undesirable traits (too short, too fat, too broke and ugly) or having some sort of mental problem like depression and anxiety. That’s not to say that those men can’t get any women at all because I believe that almost any man can if they put in a lot of effort but most would rather take the easy way out and pay for sex which is understandable if you just want to get the actual act over with.

Me personally I would rather kill myself before resorting to paying a bytch to fukk me but if other men who have no luck with women want to do it then that’s they’re choice and we shouldn’t judge them for it as long as they’re not bragging about it or being on some women hating shyt. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also,

I always feel like these conversations lack scope.

like if I wanted to pay 3 DIME PIECE hoes to go out on a boat with me for a day and suck me, fukk me, and have an all day foursome would that be a sucka move to you “I’ll never pay” brehs:jbhmm:

keep in mind most regular brehs will NEVER see or experience that in they life no matter how much “mouthpiece” or “game” they posses.

Like where is the line drawn?

is it only sucka shyt when regular brehs do it and not when your favorite rapper does it?:jbhmm:

Most rappers basically ADMIT to paying for p*ssy without directly doing it.

Nah according to the coli if you Sharpen your mouthpiece enough, you can be on a Yacht with 3 dimes sipping whine and eating steak

:troll:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
I mean no disrespect, but I’m having a hard time believing this. In my opinion entertaining a woman to some regard is part of the package of her determining if she wants to get to a next stage with you...not before.

Breh, breh, breh, if a woman is feeling you hard for whatever reason that may be they will roll out the carpet for you and make the road and access to their vagina extremely easy.

I learned this very early on from watching my older brother and watching my ratchet female cousins and what they made brehs they didn’t really like jump through hoops while the nikkaz they “lusted” for treated them like trash and was beating they cheeks on the regular :mjlol: