Votes: 99 72.8%

• Total voters

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
It makes me laugh every time this topic comes up.

At the end of the day no matter how corny or goofy a bruh is there is a woman out there that would give him sex for free.

The problem is too many brehs try to have sex with women who are clearly not interested in them and therefore would need to pay to have access to them. THAT’s what makes these nikkaz a lame.

You’re a LAME ass nikka to pay someone to be in your presence, much less have access to their body.

I’ve seen some of the goofiest, cornballiest nikkaz get p*ssy because they entertained women who actually were attracted to them for who they were.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
you acting slow right now breh... I never said you
I know.

But I needed a post of you being clear you not talking about me. And you gave me that.

You know these coli nikkas do not read, will see your post and claim I'm the one who you talking about just cuz u quoted me.

I remember his post about putting the pocket rocket on the dresser drawer and she supposed to know what time it is after that.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

At the end of the day no matter how corny or goofy a bruh is there is a woman out there that would give him sex for free.

The problem is too many brehs try to have sex with women who are clearly not interested in them and therefore would need to pay to have access to them. THAT’s what makes these nikkaz a lame.

You’re a LAME ass nikka to pay someone to be in your presence, much less have access to their body.

I’ve seen some of the goofiest, cornballiest nikkaz get p*ssy because they entertained women who actually were attracted to them for who they were.
Maybe, just maybe there are men out there who no women like for who they are :ohhh:

Women told me a while ago they don't like me so I pay for p*ssy :ohhh:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you don’t mind me asking, what is it called when you take a woman out to eat on several occasions to get to know her before you access her body? In my opinion men or woman in a relationship always pay in one way or another.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Maybe, just maybe there are men out there who no women like for who they are :ohhh:
I've been called ugly before bruh. More times than I can count. I even remember in 5th grade a girl I had a crush on straight up ridiculed me in front of multiple ppl.

I still have no problem getting women im attracted to

You a sensitive nikka and you let women get you that way

The reason women don't want you isn't because you're ugly it's because the energy you give off.

The 3 most confident ppl I ever met in my life. One is my older cousin. Handsome dark cat from st Louis ite cool. But the other 2, one was a fat big pun built nikka with braids. Dude walked like it was painful for him but he was so smooth and confident when he talked that everyone wanted to be around him even women had no issue sitting right next to his fat ass, even when there was other seats available.

The other was a white boy with one arm. Dude was so confident that ppl ain't even notice his arm nor did they need time to warm up to being around him like most ppl usually would with someone like that. Most ppl fucced with dude right off the bat

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps

You're basically saying "there's someone out here for everyone" which is based on assumption. You're not lame to pay for sex if you lack what women want.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If you don’t mind me asking, what is it called when you take a woman out to eat on several occasions to get to know her before you access her body? In my opinion men or woman in a relationship always pay in one way or another.
10'other nikkas have taken her out and didn't hey anywhere. Plus you nikkas who say shyt like this clearly never dealt with a woman who likes you cuz after the 2nd date most females will pay for the next one, hell they'll pay for the second one if they really like you

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I've been called ugly before bruh. More times than I can count. I even remember in 5th grade a girl I had a crush on straight up ridiculed me in front of multiple ppl.

The reason women don't want you isn't because you're ugly it's because the energy you give off.

The 3 most confident ppl I ever met in my life. One is my older cousin. Handsome dark cat from st Louis ite cool. But the other 2, one was a fat big pun built nikka with braids. Dude walked like it was painful for him but he was so smooth and confident when he talked that everyone wanted to be around him even women had no issue sitting right next to his fat ass, even when there was other seats available.

The other was a white boy with one arm. Dude was so confident that ppl ain't even notice his arm nor did they need time to warm up to being around him like most ppl usually would with someone like that. Most ppl fucced with dude right off the bat
Ain't you light skin?

You ain't gunna be able to relate.

nikka really said nobody noticed that empty arm sleeve blowing in the wind cuz confidence:laff:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Everyone can't exude confidence

You ever see a lame nikka try?
It doesn't end well:mjlol:
Money and gear helps