Votes: 99 72.8%

• Total voters

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
You're basically saying "there's someone out here for everyone" which is based on assumption. You're not lame to pay for sex if you lack what women want.

If a man has this type of mentality I understand why he gets no play.

Like I specifically said, I have seen a lot of goof ball anti social cats get p*ssy from women because a female found something intriguing or exciting, and mysterious about them.

For example, when I was younger I used to be into the whole nerd gaming scene and some of the lamest nikkaz use to eat just because he and a female liked and knew everything about a particular game, genre :mjlol:

Some of the weirdest shyt I saw in my life but it’s factual and happens a lot more than brehs think.

It all comes down to the female liking you for whatever reason :yeshrug:

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
If you don’t mind me asking, what is it called when you take a woman out to eat on several occasions to get to know her before you access her body? In my opinion men or woman in a relationship always pay in one way or another.

Well, I’m married now, but back in the day when I was getting butt cheeks on the regular I very rarely entertained women that were not into me first.

That’s why I keep telling brehs, you would get so much play if you invested in and only entertained women that were more into you than you are into the woman, but you have dudes out here who think they are ENTITLED to sleep, or date dimes only :mjlol:

But to answer your question specifically I NEVER TOOK A FEMALE OUT to dinner, dates, etc that I didn’t already know was head over heels for me.

I’m not into that “trying to win a woman over” bull shyt mentality.

If a man only entertains women’s who are head over heels for them from jump for whatever reason he will have a buffet of booty to choose from :yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's becoming more and more obvious that the people who take issue with other men paying for sex instead of spending time convincing women to have sex with them, don't have the option to pay women for sex.

We saw the same phenomenon with plastic surgery and Black women. When it was prohibitively expensive, the rhetoric about plastic surgery centered around the idea that the women that got the surgeries were only trying to get features that Black women already had. Now that prices have fallen dramatically, Black women are turning to these procedures in droves.

If brothers had the money to buy time with whichever women they desired, they'd spend much less time trying to "mouthpiece" them.

:francis:
Paying for sex :scust:
Plastic surgery :scust:
nikkas defending it :scust:

This is a Internet myth
Nah - you should talk to hoes :mjgrin:
They can tell you some stories :dame:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
If a man has this type of mentality I understand why he gets no play.

Like I specifically said, I have seen a lot of goof ball anti social cats get p*ssy from women because a female found something intriguing or exciting, and mysterious about them.

For example, when I was younger I used to be into the whole nerd gaming scene and some of the lamest nikkaz use to eat just because he and a female liked and knew everything about a particular game, genre :mjlol:

Some of the weirdest shyt I saw in my life but it’s factual and happens a lot more than brehs think.

It all comes down to the female liking you for whatever reason :yeshrug:

You do realize throughout time only 40 percent of men reproduced right? A lot of men aren't attractive to women so they should be able to buy p*ssy without shame or judgement.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhhh... the same men who’d pay 8k for sex if they were rich are probably the same types of men that pay $200 for sex from a prostitute. I don’t care how much money I have. I ain’t paying for something that people are giving out for “free.”

That being said, I don’t have the same mindset about sex that a lot of people have. People just be having sex with anybody, and that’s crazy to me. Not to mention dangerous.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Paying for sex :scust:
Plastic surgery :scust:
nikkas defending it :scust:

Nah - you should talk to hoes :mjgrin:
They can tell you some stories :dame:

It's not a defense but rather an explanation. These kinds of responses are why nikkas online and offline refuse to have honest conversations about anything.

People that can get sex for free also pay for on demand sex from the women they want to and both parties are aware of the terms and conditions.

Where is the disdain for nikkas who proudly lie and manipulate women into sex by way of leading them on or pretending to be someone they're not, that's far "lamer" than putting your cards on the table and letting it be known what you want out of the exchange.

It's nikkas on here that openly admit that they won't let a woman know that the only thing they want from her is sex because it might reduce their chances of smashing, how is that not lame?

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
It's not a defense but rather an explanation. These kinds of responses are why nikkas online and offline refuse to have honest conversations about anything.

People that can get sex for free also pay for on demand sex from the women they want to and both parties are aware of the terms and conditions.

Where is the disdain for nikkas who proudly lie and manipulate women into sex by way of leading them on or pretending to be someone they're not, that's far "lamer" than putting your cards on the table and letting it be known what you want out of the exchange.

It's nikkas on here that openly admit that they won't let a woman know that the only thing they want from her is sex because it might reduce their chances of smashing, how is that not lame?

This does not fall under the category of lame, it’s pure deceit, in the fact that the woman is obviously attracted or intrigued to have given him any type of their attention for the man to have any opportunity to deceive her from jump.

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
You do realize throughout time only 40 percent of men reproduced right? A lot of men aren't attractive to women so they should be able to buy p*ssy without shame or judgement.

:beli:

I have personally seen some of the most unattractive men who don’t have resources get buns.

For every ugly nikka there is an equally ugly female willing to enter into a relationship.

Ya’ll really got to stop these excuses as to why brehs not getting cheeks.

:mjlol:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
:beli:

I have personally seen some of the most unattractive men who don’t have resources get buns.

For every ugly nikka there is an equally ugly female willing to enter into a relationship.

Ya’ll really got to stop these excuses as to why brehs not getting cheeks.

:mjlol:

You cant use personal experience to argue against data breh.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
When you're on a certain level, you don't pay for sex.
bytches will fukk you just on the strength of who you are
You can fukk for free.
You pay for convenience and silence.
She comes, you do that, she leaves.
She keeps her mouth shut.
But new nikkas and bytches have fukked this simple equation all the way up
You can pay a bytch and she'll still snitch
So now you need NDAs
These nikka paying these hoes waaaaaay too fukking much
A premium bytch, key word is premium, should costs a couple racks, at best.
Then they're getting burnt by these hoes, too?
:snoop: