Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Breh, breh, breh, if a woman is feeling you hard for whatever reason that may be they will roll out the carpet for you and make the road and access to their vagina extremely easy.

I learned this very early on from watching my older brother and watching my ratchet female cousins and what they made brehs they didn’t really like jump through hoops while the nikkaz they “lusted” for treated them like trash and was beating they cheeks on the regular :mjlol:

This dynamic is common in apartments and neighborhoods that have "stars" and is more about women competing with each other than about men having a mouthpiece. If you're in the right environment and aren't socially stunted, even if you have no game you can run through the women that are available.

fukking who you can is not the same thing as fukking who you want to.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
Just because something worked for y’all or y’all seen something work for someone else doesn’t mean that it’s going to apply to everyone else.

In life some people are naturally good at certain things like sports, singing, producing music, drawing, dancing, making friends and getting women and others aren’t and the truth is that most men simply have a hard time getting women due to having physically undesirable traits (too short, too fat, too broke and ugly) or having some sort of mental problem like depression and anxiety. That’s not to say that those men can’t get any women at all because I believe that almost any man can if they put in a lot of effort but most would rather take the easy way out and pay for sex which is understandable if you just want to get the actual act over with.

Me personally I would rather kill myself before resorting to paying a bytch to fukk me but if other men who have no luck with women want to do it then that’s they’re choice and we shouldn’t judge them for it as long as they’re not bragging about it or being on some women hating shyt. :yeshrug:

If a man wants to pay for sex it is what it is but I have too much self respect to pay a woman to sleep with me.

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
This dynamic is common in apartments and neighborhoods that have "stars" and is more about women competing with each other than about men having a mouthpiece. If you're in the right environment and aren't socially stunted, even if you have no game you can run through the women that are available.

fukking who you can is not the same thing as fukking who you want to.

That was one of my initial points in an earlier post, too many brehs "believe" they are entitled to "instagram" looking females and get jaded when those type of women are not interested in them and these same brehs fail to see the 4 or 5 looking female who is right in front of them and this same 4 or 5 who is content, would keep their house clean, stomach full, and nut sack empty while being head over heels for them.

But, most brehs don't want that cause they want the model chick on their arm who 9 times out of 10 when you get past their looks and body ain't about shiiii...

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
That was one of my initial points in an earlier post, too many brehs "believe" they are entitled to "instagram" looking females and get jaded when those type of women are not interested in them and these same brehs fail to see the 4 or 5 looking female who is right in front of them and this same 4 or 5 who is content, would keep their house clean, stomach full, and nut sack empty while being head over heels for them.

But, most brehs don't want that cause they want the model chick on their arm who 9 times out of 10 when you get past their looks and body ain't about shiiii...
I love when y'all say dumb shyt like this because I always have the ammo for it.

These are the women who didn't respond to me on POF.

I'm not out here messaging dimes.
I thought I was sending messages to women within my league.

I'm not overly aggressive, I'm not sexual and I'm not just saying "hi" when I message them and none of them respond.
qW3Z5yM.gif
Now tell me, are those dimes?
Should I know better than to message those women because they look too good for me?

These are the women that don't want me then y'all got the nerve to say paying to fukk a 10 is wrong?

Lamar Givens

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
I love when y'all say dumb shyt like this because I always have the ammo for it.

These are the women who didn't respond to me on POF.

I'm not out here messaging dimes.
I thought I was sending messages to women within my league.

I'm not overly aggressive, I'm not sexual and I'm not just saying "hi" when I message them and none of them respond.
qW3Z5yM.gif
Now tell me, are those dimes?
Should I know better than to message those women because they look too good for me?

These are the women that don't want me then y'all got the nerve to say paying to fukk a 10 is wrong?

:mjlol:

Breh, there could be a myriad of reasons why those women did not respond to you.

Those females could also be broken and just looking for ego validation.

I wouldn't take that for rejection. Also, get off of those apps and go approach a female in real life. I guarantee you will have better success.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
:mjlol:

Breh, there could be a myriad of reasons why those women did not respond to you.

Those females could also be broken and just looking for ego validation.

I wouldn't take that for rejection. Also, get off of those apps and go approach a female in real life. I guarantee you will have better success.
Whenever anybody refutes the dumb stuff y'all say with facts data and evidence you simply dismiss it.

"Y'all only hitting up dimes and don't realize the 3's want you"

*Shows 3's that's rejecting me*

"Naw that doesn't count"

Just stop.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, breh, breh, if a woman is feeling you hard for whatever reason that may be they will roll out the carpet for you and make the road and access to their vagina extremely easy.

I learned this very early on from watching my older brother and watching my ratchet female cousins and what they made brehs they didn’t really like jump through hoops while the nikkaz they “lusted” for treated them like trash and was beating they cheeks on the regular :mjlol:

Respectfully, that right there is the game changer though.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is just him doing the long con trying to normalise the idea of paying for puccy to his audience so down the road he can sell his stables puccies to them for 8k a go because "hey, that's what I pay when I buy :yeshrug:..............:lolbron::mjgrin:"

Edub

Veteran
Daps
It's becoming more and more obvious that the people who take issue with other men paying for sex instead of spending time convincing women to have sex with them, don't have the option to pay women for sex.

We saw the same phenomenon with plastic surgery and Black women. When it was prohibitively expensive, the rhetoric about plastic surgery centered around the idea that the women that got the surgeries were only trying to get features that Black women already had. Now that prices have fallen dramatically, Black women are turning to these procedures in droves.

If brothers had the money to buy time with whichever women they desired, they'd spend much less time trying to "mouthpiece" them.

:francis:
Nah....can’t say I agree. I’m not hurtin by any means, and could afford to pay a chick to go.....but fukk all dat, I didn’t do it as a young cat....I ain’t goin at this point either. Plus fukkin a chick off convo she diggin GOTTA BE way better than a broad actin like you that nikka to secure the bag.....

picture me being down bad ....and regrettin that 10,000 dollar p*ssy I bought......who raised these nikkas :gucci:(and you included wit that dim point of view, ol’ if you had money you’d be a John too ass nikka :snoop:)