Votes: 99 72.8%

• Total voters

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I never thought I would see the day that brothers would be cool with paying for p*ssy.
We use to take pride in having game. Dude bragging he paid a woman 8k for sex.
He didn't brag though. This is another issue with the anti-paying rhetoric, a breh being honest about the choice =/= bragging.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
my jada stevens jumpoff that i've know for a long ass time tells me tricking stories

this one dude moved down the street
abandoned his family ... offered her, her own house
and bought her a porsche that she rejected

now the porsche sits in his driveway chilling :russ:

once you hit a certain age, women get smart and tricks ruin everything
these bytches would rather game simp men than do anything else, and I dont blame em

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's becoming more and more obvious that the people who take issue with other men paying for sex instead of spending time convincing women to have sex with them, don't have the option to pay women for sex.

We saw the same phenomenon with plastic surgery and Black women. When it was prohibitively expensive, the rhetoric about plastic surgery centered around the idea that the women that got the surgeries were only trying to get features that Black women already had. Now that prices have fallen dramatically, Black women are turning to these procedures in droves.

If brothers had the money to buy time with whichever women they desired, they'd spend much less time trying to "mouthpiece" them.

:francis:
Do you have any evidence or study to prove this about men and paying for sex?

I do agree many if not most men in this weak to flesh society would pay money especially if they had lots of it for money.

But all of us? I don’t think the men going hardest on women being sex workers are at the same time supporting sex work.

and plastic surgery hasn’t gotten cheaper per say. It’s become more normalized and seen as more “safer”.

women are naturally followers and followed the rhetoric that it’s bad... until it became normalized and more and more women are getting their bodies done.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
He didn't brag though. This is another issue with the anti-paying rhetoric, a breh being honest about the choice =/= bragging.
Being cool with something isn’t the same as bragging. Dude ain’t say that.

Dude is fine with paying for sex because he paid for sex.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That was one of my initial points in an earlier post, too many brehs "believe" they are entitled to "instagram" looking females and get jaded when those type of women are not interested in them and these same brehs fail to see the 4 or 5 looking female who is right in front of them and this same 4 or 5 who is content, would keep their house clean, stomach full, and nut sack empty while being head over heels for them.

But, most brehs don't want that cause they want the model chick on their arm who 9 times out of 10 when you get past their looks and body ain't about shiiii...
Y’all must have temporary amnesia when y’all write your posts. Average women considered to be adjustable 7s get simped on, can have multiple dudes they are talking to at once.

When it comes to online dating women that are 6s can get tens if not hundreds of dudes in their inboxes.

the percentage of men that only go for or feel they deserve the women on IG is small.