Ban cars and this is the result. Vredenburg, Utrecht, Netherlands ...

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't get lost in Amsterdam, the bus system is too organized.
You couldn't get lost even if you tried.

I went there during a music festival, and I had a blast!
As you know you can smoke weed there.
I went to a restaurant called Route 66, or maybe Route 33 and I went inside a lady gave me a booth to sit.
There was a glass cup full of green stuff in it, I asked the lady is that weed?
She said no, that's condiments for your weed, so you bring your own weed and you can put this in your joint for added flavor. I was like :gladbron:

Then rolled up a joint, use them condiments, ordered some food and a beer.
As I was eating and drinking I was also smoking a joint, and you know what it tasted like? It tasted like freedom!!! :ohlawd:

Then I looked around and I see old people smoking weed, young people, guys in business suits, all types of people.

I LOVE AMSTERDAM!!!!!!!!! I went there 3 times already, can't wait to go again!!
This is what i'm talking about! I'm not a "nikkas in Europe" ass nikka but I've heard nothing but good things about the Netherlands.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fukk Imma bike everywhere cause other folks are obese outchea? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Yes, I'm too selfish to ride a bike to benefit the fat fukks. :russ:
Americans are too selfish to give up their vehicles. I'm no better, though. McDonalds is like .4 miles from my house, 3-4 regular sized blocks and I'd rather drive to that hoe.

I'm in great shape though I can get away with things like that :jawalrus:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yep, been to Amsterdam, loved it there!!!!
Everyone on their bicycles, but not even like BMX or anything but old school bikes LOL.

Nobody fat there, and everyone drinking beer and eating pastries all the time.
When I went there I don't remember seeing any fat person, I barely even saw any chubby people.

Weed is strong there man, they got like another kind we don't got here.
Like we got indica, sativa and hybrid, they got another kind as well.

i saw the hottest black chick i've ever seen in my life behind a red light glass
i almost paid that 50 euros :to:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Americans are too selfish to give up their vehicles. I'm no better, though. McDonalds is like .4 miles from my house, 3-4 regular sized blocks and I'd rather drive to that hoe.

I'm in great shape though I can get away with things like that :jawalrus:

I just came from McDonald's less than an hour ago. Was less than 4 miles away. Even if I had a bike, it's 47° outside, there was no way in hell I'm biking.
full

I fail to see how giving up a vehicle is selfish but to each his own. :hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Never could get legit planning like that done here. People demand the freedom to build any damn thing they want where they want.

It has nothing to do with Americans not wanting to ride hikes and everything to do with politics and corporate interests.

They already repainted half of NYC to make custom made bike lanes...:why: shyt is ridiculous...

But i don't know about anywhere else...:mjlol: