Ban cars and this is the result. Vredenburg, Utrecht, Netherlands ...

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those walkable urban environments are better than needing to hop into a car to drive everywhere for everything all the time

It keeps you limited only to your little area. I've learned from the pandamic. I dont want to be in the large city stuck in a square block, dependent on local convenient stores for food.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It keeps you limited only to your little area. I've learned from the pandamic. I dont want to be in the large city stuck in a square block, dependent on local convenient stores for food.

who was stuck? :gucci:

I traveled to all boroughs except for staten island and I went to jersey as i please during the pandemic.

bus service was literally free.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who was stuck? :gucci:

I was traveled to all boroughs except for staten island and i went to jersey as i please during the pandemic.

bus service was literally free.
you had to wait on a bus(or train)....full of strangers you did not know, in close proximity, not knowing if they're mentally ill or on medication like the guy in the ATL bus video

to each their own...

bnew

Veteran
Daps
you had to wait on a bus(or train)....full of strangers you did not know, in close proximity, not knowing if they're mentally ill or on medication like the guy in the ATL bus video

to each their own...

millions of people ride the bus and subway daily without issue. you don't know if the person driving in front, alongside or behind you is mentally ill or on medication. you know how many times people have been shot or killed because of road rage? if it's not a daily occurrence, it's definitely a weekly one.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:mjlol:what do you think public transport is for? Hop on a electric bike or electric scooter or bus or hop on a subway. Mind you walkable neighborhoods actually have grocery in stores and restaurants in walking distance. Hence the term 'walkable'

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

to each their own...
let me guess if you ever need to fly, you fly by private jet right? no airlines :pachaha:

imagine sitting in a plane next to a stranger you don't know in close proximity not knowing if they're mentally ill or on medication. scary :dead:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let me guess if you ever need to fly, you fly by private jet right? no airlines :pachaha:

imagine sitting in a plane next to a stranger you don't know in close proximity not knowing if they're mentally ill or on medication. scary :dead:

yeap, I also have my own yatcht